Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@dragoninmywagon Woohoo! I see that you have opened your hatchery!! I wish you the best of luck on it! ^w^
@dragoninmywagon Woohoo! I see that you have opened your hatchery!! I wish you the best of luck on it! ^w^
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Everglades thanks! I figured since I had so many dragons I might as well give them a purpose :P
Would you like to be affiliates? :)
@Everglades thanks! I figured since I had so many dragons I might as well give them a purpose :P
Would you like to be affiliates? :)
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
@dragoninmywagon Yes!! ^_^
Sure!! I'll add your banner right away :3
@dragoninmywagon Yes!! ^_^
Sure!! I'll add your banner right away :3
@Everglades awesome, thank you!
@Everglades awesome, thank you!
A1dtOaN.png
xgVu2JI.jpg
@dragoninmywagon No problem ^_^ I hope your dergs will sell soon!! ^_^ I vividly remember when I first started *-* I had no breeding cards and a theme of cryface XD Haahahaha XD
@dragoninmywagon No problem ^_^ I hope your dergs will sell soon!! ^_^ I vividly remember when I first started *-* I had no breeding cards and a theme of cryface XD Haahahaha XD
@Everglades It's a little bumpy starting, the hardest part is getting all your pairs and themes sorted out haha :P hopefully once I get more hatchlings the sales will be more regular!
@Everglades It's a little bumpy starting, the hardest part is getting all your pairs and themes sorted out haha :P hopefully once I get more hatchlings the sales will be more regular!
A1dtOaN.png
xgVu2JI.jpg
@dragoninmywagon I wish you the best of luck then, it was really hard for me too in the past :o Until I met DiaryofNobody, they're such an amazing artist ;y;
@dragoninmywagon I wish you the best of luck then, it was really hard for me too in the past :o Until I met DiaryofNobody, they're such an amazing artist ;y;
@Everglades I'll have to check them out, thank you!
@Everglades I'll have to check them out, thank you!
A1dtOaN.png
xgVu2JI.jpg
@dragoninmywagon I hope you make a good deal with them!!! ^_^ They made all my graphics, see. (except the headers, which I asked PrincessAlyss to do ;))

If you're not satisfied, you can also check out Shel, an amazing artist as well :3 Their hatchery is superb.
@dragoninmywagon I hope you make a good deal with them!!! ^_^ They made all my graphics, see. (except the headers, which I asked PrincessAlyss to do ;))

If you're not satisfied, you can also check out Shel, an amazing artist as well :3 Their hatchery is superb.
@Everglades that would make my life tons easier!
@Everglades that would make my life tons easier!
A1dtOaN.png
xgVu2JI.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24