Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair CLEANOUT! G1s! Levelled dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Well . . . I lasted a little over 24 hours. XD I have no self-control and her colors are just within my weakness range. I'll purchase the pretty thistle/blood/midnight gal for 40k if you are still interested in selling her.

Well . . . I lasted a little over 24 hours. XD I have no self-control and her colors are just within my weakness range. I'll purchase the pretty thistle/blood/midnight gal for 40k if you are still interested in selling her.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@JesterGurl if it's any consolation, your willpower is stronger than mine

Sure, I'll send the CR!
@JesterGurl if it's any consolation, your willpower is stronger than mine

Sure, I'll send the CR!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

The thought helps a little bit. Someday I'll gene all my dragons. Lol Thank you so much and good luck selling the others!

That last brown one makes a good nature-themed dragon and he might make a good spiral.

The thought helps a little bit. Someday I'll gene all my dragons. Lol Thank you so much and good luck selling the others!

That last brown one makes a good nature-themed dragon and he might make a good spiral.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Do you do holds by chance? I'm interested in the last brown-ish GenOne male but I might need a day or two to fully feed my dragons after my hiatus before buying any new ones.
@Chomeister
Do you do holds by chance? I'm interested in the last brown-ish GenOne male but I might need a day or two to fully feed my dragons after my hiatus before buying any new ones.
@WolfHowler Sure! Do you also need food points? I have a bunch I'm willing to sell!
@WolfHowler Sure! Do you also need food points? I have a bunch I'm willing to sell!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
1 2 3 4 5 6