Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair CLEANOUT! G1s! Levelled dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chomeister

Thank you very much!
@Chomeister

Thank you very much!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif

in search of Twins if they don't cost an arm and a leg.
@InkZylorn Just making sure you were still interested!
@InkZylorn Just making sure you were still interested!
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister

still am, although I still am working on the mun. I've been coli grinding for our DOM. Although, if someone else want her go right ahead.
@Chomeister

still am, although I still am working on the mun. I've been coli grinding for our DOM. Although, if someone else want her go right ahead.
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn I don't mind holding her, I've just had a couple instances of people forgetting about the dragons they've held! I'm just making sure she's still wanted.
@InkZylorn I don't mind holding her, I've just had a couple instances of people forgetting about the dragons they've held! I'm just making sure she's still wanted.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
*painful whimpering noises in the background*

That Thistle/Blood/Midnight female is gorgeous but I promised myself no more dragons until I gene that second row of my first GenOnes (and to add more males to my collection). But she's so cheap too.

For now, here's a good luck bump while I debate with myself if I should buy her or not.
@Chomeister
*painful whimpering noises in the background*

That Thistle/Blood/Midnight female is gorgeous but I promised myself no more dragons until I gene that second row of my first GenOnes (and to add more males to my collection). But she's so cheap too.

For now, here's a good luck bump while I debate with myself if I should buy her or not.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@JesterGurl Isn't she pretty?? *O* Unfortunately, I have to make space in my lair and higher prices weren't getting any attention for her. (I found it just a tad insulting to such a nice looking derg)

But I also have to actually gene up my projects instead of getting more OTL Good luck geneing yours, they look lovely!
@JesterGurl Isn't she pretty?? *O* Unfortunately, I have to make space in my lair and higher prices weren't getting any attention for her. (I found it just a tad insulting to such a nice looking derg)

But I also have to actually gene up my projects instead of getting more OTL Good luck geneing yours, they look lovely!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
bump
bump