Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ PINK PAW ~Arcane Hatchery ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321
@BluiestarSS Yep. :)
@BluiestarSS Yep. :)
gu3TLlt.png
Can I be put on the ping list for SilverFishXYX and SilverRose, SparklingRose and Littlestar (can it have glimmer please), Sparkles and Digitize, PolarBearXXX and Lucy, and RedRover and RainbowBrite. Also May I ask who made your breeding cards?
Can I be put on the ping list for SilverFishXYX and SilverRose, SparklingRose and Littlestar (can it have glimmer please), Sparkles and Digitize, PolarBearXXX and Lucy, and RedRover and RainbowBrite. Also May I ask who made your breeding cards?
hopejackson_hatchery_banner_by_pinktiger1978-d9av3dh.png
@ArcaneTiger
@ArcaneTiger
@HopeJackson

I was in the kitchen making a snack :P
Yes, I can add you to all of those PING lists. :)
Those aren't technically Breeding cards. They are a mix of images and coding. I do make people Breeding Cards, though. You can see them on my Deviant Art account in the Flight Rising Folder.
@HopeJackson

I was in the kitchen making a snack :P
Yes, I can add you to all of those PING lists. :)
Those aren't technically Breeding cards. They are a mix of images and coding. I do make people Breeding Cards, though. You can see them on my Deviant Art account in the Flight Rising Folder.
gu3TLlt.png
Well whatever they are they are very cool. Also do you think you could make me a breeding card? @ArcaneTiger
Well whatever they are they are very cool. Also do you think you could make me a breeding card? @ArcaneTiger
@ArcaneTiger

You have a lovely hatchery ~
Could I perhaps be added to Mistaya and MooCow's ping list?
@ArcaneTiger

You have a lovely hatchery ~
Could I perhaps be added to Mistaya and MooCow's ping list?
@awaicu Thank you and of course. :)
@awaicu Thank you and of course. :)
gu3TLlt.png
@ArcaneTiger

You're most welcome, and thank you! ^^
@ArcaneTiger

You're most welcome, and thank you! ^^
Just added 2 new Breeding Pairs! :D
Just added 2 new Breeding Pairs! :D
gu3TLlt.png
@ArcaneTiger Can I be added to the ping list for [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/b51f/i/2015/247/c/9/fr_wildskyxyy_by_pinktiger1978-d98daxr.png[/img] and [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/95c2/i/2015/254/8/c/fr_hardassteel_by_pinktiger1978-d997844.png[/img]
@ArcaneTiger

Can I be added to the ping list for
fr_wildskyxyy_by_pinktiger1978-d98daxr.png

and

fr_hardassteel_by_pinktiger1978-d997844.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 320 321