Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Herringbone Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@zingara (dark colored) @DancingDevilDie (maybe one strikes your fancy) @MikuMint (no snappers, but two male tundras)
I hope that was everyone I was supposed to ping for these guys...I stupidly copied the pinglist and then deleted it from the pairs post. And then the doorbell rang and when I got back I forgot and copy/pasted something else instead. That was a fun 20 minutes spent digging thru alerts LOL.

@MomoMochi - Added you to the ping lists you requested! Spring Fever, Tropical Tease, and Pretty Pastel will be a while since they recently had clutches, just to let you know. Swamp Faeries will hatch tomorrow and I am hoping to get Pearly Pig on an Arcane nest in the next few days.

Thanks for everyone's interest lately! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that someone else enjoys my dragons. <3
@zingara (dark colored) @DancingDevilDie (maybe one strikes your fancy) @MikuMint (no snappers, but two male tundras)
I hope that was everyone I was supposed to ping for these guys...I stupidly copied the pinglist and then deleted it from the pairs post. And then the doorbell rang and when I got back I forgot and copy/pasted something else instead. That was a fun 20 minutes spent digging thru alerts LOL.

@MomoMochi - Added you to the ping lists you requested! Spring Fever, Tropical Tease, and Pretty Pastel will be a while since they recently had clutches, just to let you know. Swamp Faeries will hatch tomorrow and I am hoping to get Pearly Pig on an Arcane nest in the next few days.

Thanks for everyone's interest lately! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that someone else enjoys my dragons. <3
SmallBanner_1.gif
@Aubz I love the obsidian/black/charcoal tundra!
@Aubz I love the obsidian/black/charcoal tundra!
Revelry runs rampant in the Rotrock Rim...

tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Primrose39 @MomoMochi
Swamp Faerie babies are here!
@Primrose39 @MomoMochi
Swamp Faerie babies are here!
SmallBanner_1.gif
@Aubz
Hello, could you please add me to a ping list for Spring Fever? Ripple only please. ^^
@Aubz
Hello, could you please add me to a ping list for Spring Fever? Ripple only please. ^^
Lots of upcoming babies!
Lots of upcoming babies!
SmallBanner_1.gif
Pearlie Pig!
@Primrose39 @MomoMochi

Steam and Cinder!
@Primrose39 @nanichan (male greyscale, so male reserved) @galleytrotter (I know you have greyscale and imp weakness LOL)
Pearlie Pig!
@Primrose39 @MomoMochi

Steam and Cinder!
@Primrose39 @nanichan (male greyscale, so male reserved) @galleytrotter (I know you have greyscale and imp weakness LOL)
SmallBanner_1.gif
@MomoMochi @nanichan
Sorry to ping you both again, but I wanted to make sure you guys saw the babies before I put them in the AH tomorrow.

Added some mainly-bred-for-fodder but maybe-they're-what-you're-looking-for Noodles.
Needing to make some room, so the pink Imps and the Tundras are last chances!
@MomoMochi @nanichan
Sorry to ping you both again, but I wanted to make sure you guys saw the babies before I put them in the AH tomorrow.

Added some mainly-bred-for-fodder but maybe-they're-what-you're-looking-for Noodles.
Needing to make some room, so the pink Imps and the Tundras are last chances!
SmallBanner_1.gif
@Aubz

Oh so sorry for not replying yesterday, I didn't gor the ping D:
The boy is gorgerous but because of his ice secondary I would have to pass :< I Have to many ice coloured dragons in my liar ^^

I'm sure you will find him a great home quite quickly, he's a cutie ;)

Thank you so much for pinging me and I'm sorry for passing on this boy this time :<
But if that's ok with you I wouldn't mind having a look on their future babies though. ^^
@Aubz

Oh so sorry for not replying yesterday, I didn't gor the ping D:
The boy is gorgerous but because of his ice secondary I would have to pass :< I Have to many ice coloured dragons in my liar ^^

I'm sure you will find him a great home quite quickly, he's a cutie ;)

Thank you so much for pinging me and I'm sorry for passing on this boy this time :<
But if that's ok with you I wouldn't mind having a look on their future babies though. ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@NaniChan

No worries! And bummer- I'll put you back on the list.
@NaniChan

No worries! And bummer- I'll put you back on the list.
SmallBanner_1.gif
@Aubz sorry, I've been workin a lot the past few days lol

but yes I saw them! I think I will pass for now, but I still want updates on them!
@Aubz sorry, I've been workin a lot the past few days lol

but yes I saw them! I think I will pass for now, but I still want updates on them!
CGQPO3T.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25