Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sol's Dragon Sales
1 2
[center][size=6][font=century gothic][color=#990000]This sales thread has both single dragons for sale and breeding pairs. Please PING me if you're interested and I will send a CR![/center] [center][size=5][b][font=century gothic][color=#990000]DRAGONS FOR SALE[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b][font=century gothic][color=#990000]BREEDING PAIRS[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5e3f34eec6a52dfacfdd26c4b3c274b6/tumblr_nsqm6lcKYD1tfzqbio1_500.png[/img][/center] [b][color=#990000][size=4]Dark Delusions:[/b] [color=#990000]Sinister x Renegade / 30k info: please read their bios, more info on my tumblr page. These are [u]LORE DRAGONS[/u] Reserves: [color=#990000][LIST][*]35k for random, 40k for specific gender [*]payment up front [*]as soon as the nest hatches you will receive your hatchling via CR[/LIST] [size=2]none[/size] [color=#990000]Pinglist: [color=#990000] [color=#990000][list][*]hatchlings that have not been called for will be turned over to the pinglist/tumblr[/list] [size=2]@ Delillah (delillah-fr) [/size]
This sales thread has both single dragons for sale and breeding pairs. Please PING me if you're interested and I will send a CR!

DRAGONS FOR SALE

BREEDING PAIRS

tumblr_nsqm6lcKYD1tfzqbio1_500.png

Dark Delusions: Sinister x Renegade / 30k
info: please read their bios, more info on my tumblr page. These are LORE DRAGONS
Reserves:
  • 35k for random, 40k for specific gender
  • payment up front
  • as soon as the nest hatches you will receive your hatchling via CR
none

Pinglist:

• hatchlings that have not been called for will be turned over to the pinglist/tumblr
@ Delillah (delillah-fr)
NOTICE BOARD
NOTICE BOARD
EXTRA JUST IN CASE
EXTRA JUST IN CASE
@miamajesty@delillah

There's now an official thread :"D

Mia since we discussed this prior to the thread being constructed you are exempt from the 40k reserve payment. It'll still be 30k for you c:
@miamajesty@delillah

There's now an official thread :"D

Mia since we discussed this prior to the thread being constructed you are exempt from the 40k reserve payment. It'll still be 30k for you c:
bump bump
bump bump
@SolarRush
Wow can't believe I only just remembered to do this but you can take me off the reserve list!
@SolarRush
Wow can't believe I only just remembered to do this but you can take me off the reserve list!
@miasmajesty

Will do uvu
@miasmajesty

Will do uvu
@Delillah@AliceFlutez

Just a heads up--Sinister and Renegade's eggs hatch tomorrow!
@Delillah@AliceFlutez

Just a heads up--Sinister and Renegade's eggs hatch tomorrow!
@SolarRush, thank you for the heads up :) I actually found a mate for the girl I had in mind when glimmer came out so I won't be grabbing one of these gorgeous babies.
@SolarRush, thank you for the heads up :) I actually found a mate for the girl I had in mind when glimmer came out so I won't be grabbing one of these gorgeous babies.
@AliceFlutez

No problem uvu Would you like to be removed from the general pinglist?
@AliceFlutez

No problem uvu Would you like to be removed from the general pinglist?
1 2