Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*~HUGE Sale!!! ~*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dykeria when any nests hatch please :D
@dykeria when any nests hatch please :D
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon

Sure thing! ^_^
@rubesdragon

Sure thing! ^_^
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria

Just letting you know, I have to get a baby sold before I can take her, I'm really getting terrible at hoarding dragons.... I need to dwindle down again, though that will be difficult T_T

Oh also I can I be on a pinglist for the Dawning Evolution (I'm interested in obtaning an Obsidian/Obsidian/White baby? That would be hopefully F coatl?) and Twilit Temptations?
@Dykeria

Just letting you know, I have to get a baby sold before I can take her, I'm really getting terrible at hoarding dragons.... I need to dwindle down again, though that will be difficult T_T

Oh also I can I be on a pinglist for the Dawning Evolution (I'm interested in obtaning an Obsidian/Obsidian/White baby? That would be hopefully F coatl?) and Twilit Temptations?
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@DNightDreamer

Whenever you are able will be fine. And sure thing! I can actually set either one of them, or both on a nest right away. When I do, would you prefer Arcane or Lightning eyes?
@DNightDreamer

Whenever you are able will be fine. And sure thing! I can actually set either one of them, or both on a nest right away. When I do, would you prefer Arcane or Lightning eyes?
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria

You don't have to rush on making the babies, though I do know how you are with them.
@Dykeria

You don't have to rush on making the babies, though I do know how you are with them.

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

@DNightDreamer

:P Gash, I love seeing how they come out. :3 I actually have gotten a request on another thread to hatch Twilit Temptations on the 25th with Lightning eyes. Would that be all right with you?
@DNightDreamer

:P Gash, I love seeing how they come out. :3 I actually have gotten a request on another thread to hatch Twilit Temptations on the 25th with Lightning eyes. Would that be all right with you?
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria

Yeah those would be good with them
@Dykeria

Yeah those would be good with them

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

Bumps for you :3
Bumps for you :3

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

ON SALE NOW!!!! All dergs under the Available Upgrades tab are currently only 10,000 treasure to make room for a new nest hatching tomorrow. :)
ON SALE NOW!!!! All dergs under the Available Upgrades tab are currently only 10,000 treasure to make room for a new nest hatching tomorrow. :)
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria can I be pinged for twilit temptations and the resurrection system
@Dykeria can I be pinged for twilit temptations and the resurrection system
signature_fr_msmith02_by_vampireselene13-d942re6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10