Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*~HUGE Sale!!! ~*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dykeria Hmm... Well, I have a pretty girl that is the daughter of the Amaya, the girl you sent me, that I wanted to breed one of them with. Unfortunately, I learned that that the father of Amaya's daughter, Vesper, is somehow distantly related to Atlas. *darn the scrying workshop, it killed my breeding plans...* :-(

I really do love these two guys, though- especially the obsidian/obsidian/aqua boy. How much do you think he'd be? (I have two Imperial females in my lair that could both go really well with him, and I'd actually be able to breed them.)
@dykeria Hmm... Well, I have a pretty girl that is the daughter of the Amaya, the girl you sent me, that I wanted to breed one of them with. Unfortunately, I learned that that the father of Amaya's daughter, Vesper, is somehow distantly related to Atlas. *darn the scrying workshop, it killed my breeding plans...* :-(

I really do love these two guys, though- especially the obsidian/obsidian/aqua boy. How much do you think he'd be? (I have two Imperial females in my lair that could both go really well with him, and I'd actually be able to breed them.)
pacific time
22, she/her, wasian lesbian
please ping me!!! please!!!
@BrightLeopard

Oh, wow. The way these things work out sometimes. XD Normally I would price them at 25,000 each, but since you are Arcane, how does 20,000 sound?
@BrightLeopard

Oh, wow. The way these things work out sometimes. XD Normally I would price them at 25,000 each, but since you are Arcane, how does 20,000 sound?
Wsu677T.png
@dykeria 20k sounds good! I think he could be a great addition to the Clan and a good mate for either Verbena or Clover :-)
@dykeria 20k sounds good! I think he could be a great addition to the Clan and a good mate for either Verbena or Clover :-)
pacific time
@BrightLeopard

Glad to hear it! I'll go ahead and set up a CR for him. And thanks for buying! :)
@BrightLeopard

Glad to hear it! I'll go ahead and set up a CR for him. And thanks for buying! :)
Wsu677T.png
@dykeria Accepted! And you're very welcome :-)
@dykeria Accepted! And you're very welcome :-)
pacific time
Alrighty, everyone! New babies are added!
Alrighty, everyone! New babies are added!
Wsu677T.png
One sold, so a bump!
One sold, so a bump!
Wsu677T.png
Bump!
Bump!
Wsu677T.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10