Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Crossings Hatchery! Bamboo Noodles!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Geekhyena Awesome! Add me to the pinglist for Bamboo Tigers, and I'm adding you to my affiliate list! My code's in the fourth post of my own thread.
@Geekhyena Awesome! Add me to the pinglist for Bamboo Tigers, and I'm adding you to my affiliate list! My code's in the fourth post of my own thread.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Shadowind Added! ^_^ And I shall add you to the pinglist for my Bamboo tigers! They breed in 2 days ^_^
@Shadowind Added! ^_^ And I shall add you to the pinglist for my Bamboo tigers! They breed in 2 days ^_^
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Thanks! Yay! Now if I could just get my Angela babies out the door, especially since my Figments will be breeding starting Tuesday. The girl's on hold for a maybe-buyer, still looking for homes for the twins.
@Geekhyena Thanks! Yay! Now if I could just get my Angela babies out the door, especially since my Figments will be breeding starting Tuesday. The girl's on hold for a maybe-buyer, still looking for homes for the twins.
@Shadowind Good luck! I'm the same way. I have a nice nest of imps hatching tomorrow, too. I'd love the Angela bbehs but the girl wasn't what I was looking for. I fiiiinally found a girl for Sker'ret [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15324043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153241/15324043_350.png[/img] [/url] Their range should be good! Now I'm just saving up for re-genes for Zeme and Istas.
@Shadowind Good luck! I'm the same way. I have a nice nest of imps hatching tomorrow, too. I'd love the Angela bbehs but the girl wasn't what I was looking for. I fiiiinally found a girl for Sker'ret

15324043_350.png

Their range should be good! Now I'm just saving up for re-genes for Zeme and Istas.
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Thanks, I'll need it. I know. Awesome!
@Geekhyena Thanks, I'll need it. I know. Awesome!
Affie Bump!
Affie Bump!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
affiliate bump~
affiliate bump~

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed

@Geekhyena, was wondering if i could be put on the pinglist for imperial glory? thank you!

@Geekhyena, was wondering if i could be put on the pinglist for imperial glory? thank you!

iNixbIe.png
@beckk Added! They breed in 2 weeks ^_^
@beckk Added! They breed in 2 weeks ^_^
fMDEq8f.png
Affiliate bump~
Affiliate bump~

wingull_right_by_phantom_jade-d9524do.pngFR+8wingull_left_by_phantom_jade-d9524dk.png
Birb obsessed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60