Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The GLIMMER Association (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 178 179
@NerdyDragon

Just a suggestion:

because it wasn't outlined very clearly before, maybe have everyone volunteer whether or not they'd like to be pinged for anything, or what they'd like to be pinged for. Like "only ping me for updates to the association" or "I'd like to be pinged if other users have babies for sale." You might even want to make certain things mandatory, like having to be pinged when there are updates, that's what other associations do.
@NerdyDragon

Just a suggestion:

because it wasn't outlined very clearly before, maybe have everyone volunteer whether or not they'd like to be pinged for anything, or what they'd like to be pinged for. Like "only ping me for updates to the association" or "I'd like to be pinged if other users have babies for sale." You might even want to make certain things mandatory, like having to be pinged when there are updates, that's what other associations do.
Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png
@vaelyn

Noted.

@Fireflyrhapsody
@Dragonscales10
@vaelyn
@araziah
@shian
@ShyriaDracnoir
@tanglefeather
@lightly
@aushi
@mcbenik
@cluttermouse
@zazikel
@tech9cb
@savarend
@entertain
@waterrain
@devilmaybasara
@vythalax
@musicfan4
@zingara
@rattz
@stormwaker

UPDATE

NEW THING BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION. If you DO want to be pinged for "for sale" dragons and Breeding pairs. Ping me and I'll add you to that list if not don't reply at all (:
@vaelyn

Noted.

@Fireflyrhapsody
@Dragonscales10
@vaelyn
@araziah
@shian
@ShyriaDracnoir
@tanglefeather
@lightly
@aushi
@mcbenik
@cluttermouse
@zazikel
@tech9cb
@savarend
@entertain
@waterrain
@devilmaybasara
@vythalax
@musicfan4
@zingara
@rattz
@stormwaker

UPDATE

NEW THING BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION. If you DO want to be pinged for "for sale" dragons and Breeding pairs. Ping me and I'll add you to that list if not don't reply at all (:
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon
I only want to be pinged for glimmer based hatcheries, or any/facet/glimmer or piebald/other new gene/glimmer
@NerdyDragon
I only want to be pinged for glimmer based hatcheries, or any/facet/glimmer or piebald/other new gene/glimmer
3sZ5D04.png
@NerdyDragon

Could I be pinged for all sales please? c:
@NerdyDragon

Could I be pinged for all sales please? c:
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@NerdyDragon

I would also like to be pinged for sales. Is there a quick easy google sheet that we could start or just add our names too?
@NerdyDragon

I would also like to be pinged for sales. Is there a quick easy google sheet that we could start or just add our names too?
tumblr_ntmclh0Kx81ud0lo0o1_540.png
@elisaglades

No sorry. I don't have a computer atm. Working off a tablet. But I'll add your name to the list (:
@elisaglades

No sorry. I don't have a computer atm. Working off a tablet. But I'll add your name to the list (:
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@elisasglade I am very interested the possible babies look so adorable and I love Christmas colors ^_^ (Currently broke: My 2 sets of pure glimmers and a circuit/glimmer pair the eggs will hatch in 2 days) so curious what kind of currency would you accept Treasure or Gems (How much) or a trading of a glimmer baby/dragon? (so I will know if to sell in treasure or gems or etc) Sorry if I am asking too many questions ^_^;
@elisasglade I am very interested the possible babies look so adorable and I love Christmas colors ^_^ (Currently broke: My 2 sets of pure glimmers and a circuit/glimmer pair the eggs will hatch in 2 days) so curious what kind of currency would you accept Treasure or Gems (How much) or a trading of a glimmer baby/dragon? (so I will know if to sell in treasure or gems or etc) Sorry if I am asking too many questions ^_^;
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
@Waterrain

For this nest I'm looking for 190k treasure for any Pearl Catcher or 250k treasure for any Coatl (slim chance of that haha). I'm really flexible with payment options. My ratio is 700:1 and I'd take a mixture of payments. If you do have a really cute glimmer baby I would also be open to a straight forward trade. Imma sucker for this gene haha. Hope that clears up any questions you have! :)
@Waterrain

For this nest I'm looking for 190k treasure for any Pearl Catcher or 250k treasure for any Coatl (slim chance of that haha). I'm really flexible with payment options. My ratio is 700:1 and I'd take a mixture of payments. If you do have a really cute glimmer baby I would also be open to a straight forward trade. Imma sucker for this gene haha. Hope that clears up any questions you have! :)
tumblr_ntmclh0Kx81ud0lo0o1_540.png
@NerdyDragon

I'd like to be on the for sale/breeding pair notification ping list.

Facet/glimmer or piebald/paint -glimmer.
@NerdyDragon

I'd like to be on the for sale/breeding pair notification ping list.

Facet/glimmer or piebald/paint -glimmer.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@elisasglade Thank you for the information (^_^)/ I love Male Coatl's & the male and the female pearlcatcher designs :D Hoping for pretty babies :D Well regardless on how the baby dragons turn out going to be selling these two (Of course have to wait until they are done watching their nests xD): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15094018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150941/15094018_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15094017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150941/15094017_350.png[/img] [/url] 2 days can't come soon enough xD (Can't wait to hatch, see the little dragons, and sell)
@elisasglade Thank you for the information (^_^)/ I love Male Coatl's & the male and the female pearlcatcher designs :D

Hoping for pretty babies :D Well regardless on how the baby dragons turn out going to be selling these two (Of course have to wait until they are done watching their nests xD):

15094018_350.png

15094017_350.png

2 days can't come soon enough xD (Can't wait to hatch, see the little dragons, and sell)
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 178 179