Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] XXY Rose/Rose/Thistle G1
1 2 3 4 5
@HiddenMica

Oh man we are going to go HARD on this one lol

@Naralex

Would you accept Tricktrouper Crowns/multiple of an item in a bid?
@HiddenMica

Oh man we are going to go HARD on this one lol

@Naralex

Would you accept Tricktrouper Crowns/multiple of an item in a bid?
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii I was gonna ping the God of Thistle but it seems like they found their way here already. My mind hopped instantly to your XYY ThistleRose girl. XD

@HiddenMica Good luck to your both! I already spent too much recently to bid but I await this battle eagerly. ^^
@Kaitii I was gonna ping the God of Thistle but it seems like they found their way here already. My mind hopped instantly to your XYY ThistleRose girl. XD

@HiddenMica Good luck to your both! I already spent too much recently to bid but I await this battle eagerly. ^^
@HiddenMica

TBH IF HE WASN'T LIGHT FLIGHT (OR SHADOW ACTUALLY) I PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE BIDDING

SORRY HE FITS IN PERFECTLY LORE WISE ;_;

@Harukai

Oh my god is this a thing now am I the god of thistle I ACCEPT THIS TITLE

even though I still hate thistle with a burning passion I love my xyy thistle/rose with an even stronger burning passion somehow OTL
@HiddenMica

TBH IF HE WASN'T LIGHT FLIGHT (OR SHADOW ACTUALLY) I PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE BIDDING

SORRY HE FITS IN PERFECTLY LORE WISE ;_;

@Harukai

Oh my god is this a thing now am I the god of thistle I ACCEPT THIS TITLE

even though I still hate thistle with a burning passion I love my xyy thistle/rose with an even stronger burning passion somehow OTL
M2Zz7wd.png
@HiddenMica

If you want him though, we should fairly fight it out ;n;

And don't worry, all I needed was a matching boy for Vagrant! There will be absolutely no more thistle in my lair after this I swear! (I mean I'll probably hatch billions of them but ya know OTL)

Oh my god did it go that high??? I know my friend was bidding on that but damn I didn't realise it got to there

I would have cried if the bidding for this boy hit that much I'm still too poor from my 3 digit ;n;
@HiddenMica

If you want him though, we should fairly fight it out ;n;

And don't worry, all I needed was a matching boy for Vagrant! There will be absolutely no more thistle in my lair after this I swear! (I mean I'll probably hatch billions of them but ya know OTL)

Oh my god did it go that high??? I know my friend was bidding on that but damn I didn't realise it got to there

I would have cried if the bidding for this boy hit that much I'm still too poor from my 3 digit ;n;
M2Zz7wd.png
@HiddenMica

I just have a 3 digit and five 4 digits which is all I need for my lore stuff cries bcos all the money in those OTL Eye colour only matters to me if I have a specific lore reason, otherwise all aboard the clashing eye train choo choo

Oh man a rose/rose/teal sounds so hot

actually I'm pretty sure I sold one of those....maybe it was pink though
@HiddenMica

I just have a 3 digit and five 4 digits which is all I need for my lore stuff cries bcos all the money in those OTL Eye colour only matters to me if I have a specific lore reason, otherwise all aboard the clashing eye train choo choo

Oh man a rose/rose/teal sounds so hot

actually I'm pretty sure I sold one of those....maybe it was pink though
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii I annoint thee as God of Thistle, Scourge of Hatchings, Deathknight of RNGesus. May your lavender-killing scythe sweep fast and far.

@HiddenMica HEY now you make it sound like I totally overspent on the double white kinda sorta totally did but I'd be lying if I said eye color didn't sway me (mostly the splash tert though and HE'S MALE WHICH MEANS SPLASH ACCENT YISS)
@Kaitii I annoint thee as God of Thistle, Scourge of Hatchings, Deathknight of RNGesus. May your lavender-killing scythe sweep fast and far.

@HiddenMica HEY now you make it sound like I totally overspent on the double white kinda sorta totally did but I'd be lying if I said eye color didn't sway me (mostly the splash tert though and HE'S MALE WHICH MEANS SPLASH ACCENT YISS)
@Harukai *Gets down on one knee* I humbly accept this title, I vow to leave no egg unthistled :'3 So I hatched an egg to prove my point but... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15298474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152985/15298474_350.png[/img] [/url] oops
@Harukai

*Gets down on one knee* I humbly accept this title, I vow to leave no egg unthistled :'3

So I hatched an egg to prove my point but...

15298474_350.png

oops
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii So now you're the god of thistle, and I was anointed a while back as the queen as thistle... does that mean I enforce your thistle-y laws? Hahaha
@Kaitii So now you're the god of thistle, and I was anointed a while back as the queen as thistle... does that mean I enforce your thistle-y laws? Hahaha
@thanksmeg

Yes you are my right hand queen and together we shall smite hatchlings with a thistle fist and ensure every lair has thistle!!
@thanksmeg

Yes you are my right hand queen and together we shall smite hatchlings with a thistle fist and ensure every lair has thistle!!
M2Zz7wd.png
@HiddenMica To be fair I don't think I really give Thistle a fair chance. XD

@Kaitii 'sokay even Gods need rest. Just recharge from your annibashery.
@HiddenMica To be fair I don't think I really give Thistle a fair chance. XD

@Kaitii 'sokay even Gods need rest. Just recharge from your annibashery.
1 2 3 4 5