Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling Almost All Dergs
1 2
Hello!
LittleLionFire here!

I really need some Treasure and Gems for a project. All dergs except the following are for sale.
Skylar
Veronica
Phantom
Server
ServerJr
CaptainAmerica
Fideli
Freya

If you really like one of them, like REALLY like them, and will promise to give them a good home, then ask. I will not take less than 1k gem for them because of their worth to me though.

Otherwise, you may offer on a derg, or ask what I would like for it. I am always up for barganing.
Hello!
LittleLionFire here!

I really need some Treasure and Gems for a project. All dergs except the following are for sale.
Skylar
Veronica
Phantom
Server
ServerJr
CaptainAmerica
Fideli
Freya

If you really like one of them, like REALLY like them, and will promise to give them a good home, then ask. I will not take less than 1k gem for them because of their worth to me though.

Otherwise, you may offer on a derg, or ask what I would like for it. I am always up for barganing.
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire
@LittleLionFire
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire would you be interested in selling the unnamed snapper on your last page??
@LittleLionFire would you be interested in selling the unnamed snapper on your last page??
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
@Gokueater
Oh sorry, I was going to add her to the list after I named her, but I got side-tracked. She is on the very do not want to let her go for cheep list. Sorry. But thanks for the interest! I just like the skin and I LOVE Midnight/Midnight/x dergs.
@Gokueater
Oh sorry, I was going to add her to the list after I named her, but I got side-tracked. She is on the very do not want to let her go for cheep list. Sorry. But thanks for the interest! I just like the skin and I LOVE Midnight/Midnight/x dergs.
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire that is okay x3!
@LittleLionFire that is okay x3!
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
up
up
- Fall Out Boy
up
up
- Fall Out Boy
bump
bump
- Fall Out Boy
bump
bump
- Fall Out Boy
bump
bump
- Fall Out Boy
1 2