Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 443 444
@Lithiarch I'll go set up the CR! @Snowshinobi #1992582 will now have a home!
@Lithiarch I'll go set up the CR! @Snowshinobi #1992582 will now have a home!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar -

Emmie would like to give you 35000 Treasure in exchange for Reyna. Do you accept this trade?
One dragon found a home.

Jaigalaar would like to give you Unnamed in exchange for 1 Treasure. Do you accept this trade?
Another dragon found a home ;-; love you!
@Jaigalaar -

Emmie would like to give you 35000 Treasure in exchange for Reyna. Do you accept this trade?
One dragon found a home.

Jaigalaar would like to give you Unnamed in exchange for 1 Treasure. Do you accept this trade?
Another dragon found a home ;-; love you!
divider.png
@Jaigalaar

Ahh what a wonderful place for Imps! I'd like to be on the general pinglist please c:
Can't wait to have an older Imp as soon as I get the treasure for them~
@Jaigalaar

Ahh what a wonderful place for Imps! I'd like to be on the general pinglist please c:
Can't wait to have an older Imp as soon as I get the treasure for them~
@jellophish You're on the list now, and thank you! :)
@jellophish You're on the list now, and thank you! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar I can send you the two ladies for 15k a piece to be rehomed? ( I did pay 10k for them from the Auction house)
@Jaigalaar I can send you the two ladies for 15k a piece to be rehomed? ( I did pay 10k for them from the Auction house)
@PurplePhyron That'd be perfect, thank you! (Sorry for the slowness here, busy day).
@PurplePhyron That'd be perfect, thank you! (Sorry for the slowness here, busy day).
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar XD I came back to both of them having sold on the AH.... Thank you for your offer I'll be sure to come here if i ever run into anymore old imps that need new homes
@Jaigalaar XD I came back to both of them having sold on the AH.... Thank you for your offer I'll be sure to come here if i ever run into anymore old imps that need new homes
@PurplePhyron It's appreciated! And I believe the lovely @Wendibro snatched them up for us, given the way adult prices are going we're trying to keep a close eye on the AH. Would be happy to give you a ping once they find homes if you'd like! :)
@PurplePhyron It's appreciated! And I believe the lovely @Wendibro snatched them up for us, given the way adult prices are going we're trying to keep a close eye on the AH. Would be happy to give you a ping once they find homes if you'd like! :)
CyxcE9w.png
@PurplePhyron, @Jaigalaar, What'd I do omg. Did I buy the dragons for here that you were gonna send here anyway? OwO;
@PurplePhyron, @Jaigalaar, What'd I do omg. Did I buy the dragons for here that you were gonna send here anyway? OwO;
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
@Windibro looks like it lol.... ah well Thanks for the gems!

if you want to ping me when they find homes it's fine with me other wise i'm not really that invested in them aside the fact that they accidently found their way into my lair at fodder price...and they ate a lot of my seafood XD but that's fine too
@Windibro looks like it lol.... ah well Thanks for the gems!

if you want to ping me when they find homes it's fine with me other wise i'm not really that invested in them aside the fact that they accidently found their way into my lair at fodder price...and they ate a lot of my seafood XD but that's fine too
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 443 444