Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Peacock Manor Hatchery Val Day Dergs***
1 2 3 4
@Civen

Absolutely. If Benden hasn't got back to me by the end of the day as far as i am concerned you can have your pick. :)
@Civen

Absolutely. If Benden hasn't got back to me by the end of the day as far as i am concerned you can have your pick. :)
ixqkvo.jpg
@greeneyedtengu

I think that is fair for sure I will set up the crossroads :)
@greeneyedtengu

I think that is fair for sure I will set up the crossroads :)
ixqkvo.jpg
@greeneyedtengu

made ya a deal at 40k felt that was more accurate :)
@greeneyedtengu

made ya a deal at 40k felt that was more accurate :)
ixqkvo.jpg
@CastleSarjo You're awesome. Thanks!
@CastleSarjo You're awesome. Thanks!
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@CastleSarjo Benden's a friend of mine; I've just been in contact with her. I'd like to buy her baby as well as mine, since she just expanded. Would that be alright?
@CastleSarjo Benden's a friend of mine; I've just been in contact with her. I'd like to buy her baby as well as mine, since she just expanded. Would that be alright?
@Civen

absolutely which ones would you like?
@Civen

absolutely which ones would you like?
ixqkvo.jpg
@CastleSarjo How bout both females? I could use a female and she said either's good. 15k apiece, right?
@CastleSarjo How bout both females? I could use a female and she said either's good. 15k apiece, right?
@Civen

that's right. so long as tha'ts fair (not real sure) I will set up the crossroads :)
@Civen

that's right. so long as tha'ts fair (not real sure) I will set up the crossroads :)
ixqkvo.jpg
@CastleSarjo Totally fair! They're worth it, believe me. And thank you!
@CastleSarjo Totally fair! They're worth it, believe me. And thank you!
^hatchlings available
^hatchlings available
ixqkvo.jpg
1 2 3 4