Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -| The || Dirt || Pile |-
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60
@astaprophecy I have one right this moment who is available for 15k via CR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21681835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216819/21681835_350.png[/img] [/url]
@astaprophecy

I have one right this moment who is available for 15k via CR

21681835_350.png
@terrafirma awesome!! Could you hold him until some of my dragons sell, I decided to try and redo my coli team (reasons not known to me) and I wasn't expecting a hatchling so soon :) battle stone prices are ridiculously expensive omg
@terrafirma awesome!! Could you hold him until some of my dragons sell, I decided to try and redo my coli team (reasons not known to me) and I wasn't expecting a hatchling so soon :) battle stone prices are ridiculously expensive omg
@Kayn, @Sildrael, @Renny, @Krimn, @Sienna, @flamingcakes, @OtterQueen, @Zalis, @Bauble, @princesspoobah, @orlesianbeauty, @krissybuttbutt, @Zhar, @Nocturne, @Nelaros, @Moonlace, @queertactics, @mousieamelia, @Ambitious, @awaicu, @Nouvella, @pooses, @Renzokuke, @RuePalmer, @Acrid, @Cedric, @Ekio, @Island, @Godot, @Kodex, @highcastle, @NeonSharpies, @saturne, @Elismist, @umbrellajam, @TheDwarfQueen, @RatofSpring, @skyarising, @Geekhyena, @Coldlock, @Shaniae, @kit6887, @Steex, @Tanija, @kurrapotato1, @wulfilalice, @MusicalMaladies, @Gurrero, @ ErisLordFreedom,

TONS of dragons for sale in my lair right now, go take a look! Page 7+
@Kayn, @Sildrael, @Renny, @Krimn, @Sienna, @flamingcakes, @OtterQueen, @Zalis, @Bauble, @princesspoobah, @orlesianbeauty, @krissybuttbutt, @Zhar, @Nocturne, @Nelaros, @Moonlace, @queertactics, @mousieamelia, @Ambitious, @awaicu, @Nouvella, @pooses, @Renzokuke, @RuePalmer, @Acrid, @Cedric, @Ekio, @Island, @Godot, @Kodex, @highcastle, @NeonSharpies, @saturne, @Elismist, @umbrellajam, @TheDwarfQueen, @RatofSpring, @skyarising, @Geekhyena, @Coldlock, @Shaniae, @kit6887, @Steex, @Tanija, @kurrapotato1, @wulfilalice, @MusicalMaladies, @Gurrero, @ ErisLordFreedom,

TONS of dragons for sale in my lair right now, go take a look! Page 7+
@TerraFirma Sprinted in seconds before midnight just to buy this dude because he's SO PRETTY and also happens to pair perfectly with one of my females. Thanks for the ping! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21622378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216224/21622378_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TerraFirma

Sprinted in seconds before midnight just to buy this dude because he's SO PRETTY and also happens to pair perfectly with one of my females. Thanks for the ping!

21622378_350.png
Umbrella-Hatchery-affiliate-banner-transparent.png
Navani & Tysiln - @Tria91, @AyumiNemera (male)

Erahna & Gaolin - @ken

Aleena & Ayin - @OverlordFreya (female), @TheDwarfQueen, @QueSeraAwesome, @Seawings, @HollowedAngel, @obiwan, @Jaie (female)@zee, @umbrellajam

Chalin & Liriel - @TheDwarfQueen (ivory/ivory/brown female), @Seawings (Mirror)

Pages 7 and 8 of my lair have babies of parents you were interested in! Plentifuls are 15k, 25k for commons/imp, 35k for rares
Navani & Tysiln - @Tria91, @AyumiNemera (male)

Erahna & Gaolin - @ken

Aleena & Ayin - @OverlordFreya (female), @TheDwarfQueen, @QueSeraAwesome, @Seawings, @HollowedAngel, @obiwan, @Jaie (female)@zee, @umbrellajam

Chalin & Liriel - @TheDwarfQueen (ivory/ivory/brown female), @Seawings (Mirror)

Pages 7 and 8 of my lair have babies of parents you were interested in! Plentifuls are 15k, 25k for commons/imp, 35k for rares
@TerraFirma please remove me from Navani and Tysiln's pinglist please!
@TerraFirma please remove me from Navani and Tysiln's pinglist please!
VXZZmOI.png
@TerraFirma
Could you take me off the dirt bab pinglists? I've got one of every one I want x3 At least until the new colors come out.
@TerraFirma
Could you take me off the dirt bab pinglists? I've got one of every one I want x3 At least until the new colors come out.
@Seawings alrighty
@Seawings alrighty
@TerraFirma Could I have a spot on Ika and Radagast's pinglist? I'd prefer a male from the nest, but I don't care about breed!
@TerraFirma Could I have a spot on Ika and Radagast's pinglist? I'd prefer a male from the nest, but I don't care about breed!
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
@TerraFirma can you add me to a general pinglist? Thanks!
@TerraFirma can you add me to a general pinglist? Thanks!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60