Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery has moved!~
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 311 312
@Stormhawke That's awesome, thank you very much. I'm unsure what would be reasonable to you .. but I could do 20k if you'd be able to hold her until Sunday/Monday? C;
@Stormhawke That's awesome, thank you very much. I'm unsure what would be reasonable to you .. but I could do 20k if you'd be able to hold her until Sunday/Monday? C;
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle Sure! I'll send the CR and you can accept her when you have it.
@Fantelle Sure! I'll send the CR and you can accept her when you have it.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke Thank you so much, she'll be spoiled :)
@Stormhawke Thank you so much, she'll be spoiled :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle Awesome! I can't wait to see that. She's so gorgeous.
@Fantelle Awesome! I can't wait to see that. She's so gorgeous.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Woah your lovesick pair had some amazingly beautiful babies! Especially that pc gal though I see she's on hold.

Definitely going to keep an eye on that theme in the coming weeks :)

Edit: and I see Orion is a member of the theme, I'd be especially interested in seeing any of his kids :D
@Stormhawke

Woah your lovesick pair had some amazingly beautiful babies! Especially that pc gal though I see she's on hold.

Definitely going to keep an eye on that theme in the coming weeks :)

Edit: and I see Orion is a member of the theme, I'd be especially interested in seeing any of his kids :D
@Garjansverd Wow thank you for the high compliment! They will hatch again on Valentine's day if I have it figured out correctly. :)

I will certainly add you to the pinglist for that theme that way you don't miss either!
@Garjansverd Wow thank you for the high compliment! They will hatch again on Valentine's day if I have it figured out correctly. :)

I will certainly add you to the pinglist for that theme that way you don't miss either!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Sounds great! Thanks so much!
@Stormhawke

Sounds great! Thanks so much!
@InternJiji @Abogad @PukingPastels @Karin117 @dragoninmywagon @Garjansverd @Visciouscurse @Ragworts @Vasilia (Particularly trees) @Murdocks @Hidatsu @OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn @Vely

A few experimental babies are up for sale! let me know what you think!

Go to the sales post!

@InternJiji @Abogad @PukingPastels @Karin117 @dragoninmywagon @Garjansverd @Visciouscurse @Ragworts @Vasilia (Particularly trees) @Murdocks @Hidatsu @OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn @Vely

A few experimental babies are up for sale! let me know what you think!

Go to the sales post!

lGriifT.png
@InternJiji @Abogad @PukingPastels @Karin117 @dragoninmywagon @Garjansverd @Visciouscurse @Ragworts @Vasilia (Particularly trees) @Murdocks @Hidatsu @OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn @Vely @Addmon (Cherub) I've been breeding for a new member of my Song of Albion clan and they are precious CherePere Pearls. :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1505176#12404671]Go to the sales post[/url]! I'd also like to introduce their sister Niamh, who will be staying as Penderwydd's mate, adding Peregrine and Pearlcatchers to the theme. She's beautiful and true to her name which is Irish Gaelic for "radiant." I can't wait to see what she adds. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=38&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=44&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
@InternJiji @Abogad @PukingPastels @Karin117 @dragoninmywagon @Garjansverd @Visciouscurse @Ragworts @Vasilia (Particularly trees) @Murdocks @Hidatsu @OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn @Vely @Addmon (Cherub)

I've been breeding for a new member of my Song of Albion clan and they are precious CherePere Pearls. :) Go to the sales post!

I'd also like to introduce their sister Niamh, who will be staying as Penderwydd's mate, adding Peregrine and Pearlcatchers to the theme. She's beautiful and true to her name which is Irish Gaelic for "radiant." I can't wait to see what she adds.

dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=38&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=44&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Ahh she sure is pretty ;u;.
(ps you should call me in sick. I don't want to be here anymore and the day just started.)
@Stormhawke

Ahh she sure is pretty ;u;.
(ps you should call me in sick. I don't want to be here anymore and the day just started.)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 311 312