Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Flyleaf Drakery has moved!~
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 311 312
@Flamecore Welcome to FR! I'll have Abogad send her over!

@ArcaneHaze I'm so sorry but someone before you claimed her. Feel free to choose another! Abogad and I may have more free hatchlings this weekend if you check back later.

@Niohoggr I'm sorry, but the only free dragons we have to offer are [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1505176#12404671here![/url]! We might have more this weekend.

@Yorugami No problem! Thanks for journeying with me!

@OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn Thank you! I can't wait to breed them! Thundercloud has been one of my faves since I got him. :)

@wmctalon Sure! I'd love to affiliate. I'll go ahead and add you.
@Flamecore Welcome to FR! I'll have Abogad send her over!

@ArcaneHaze I'm so sorry but someone before you claimed her. Feel free to choose another! Abogad and I may have more free hatchlings this weekend if you check back later.

@Niohoggr I'm sorry, but the only free dragons we have to offer are [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1505176#12404671here![/url]! We might have more this weekend.

@Yorugami No problem! Thanks for journeying with me!

@OverlordFreya @ForeverFallyn Thank you! I can't wait to breed them! Thundercloud has been one of my faves since I got him. :)

@wmctalon Sure! I'd love to affiliate. I'll go ahead and add you.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Thanks!
@Stormhawke

Thanks!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Stormhawke
Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure which dragons are for free, I was wandering if you could just tell me which ones are free?
@Stormhawke
Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure which dragons are for free, I was wandering if you could just tell me which ones are free?
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

@Burpy Sure! Just click here and those that say FREE TO NEW are free!
@Burpy Sure! Just click here and those that say FREE TO NEW are free!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
Thanks! Could I please have number 10? (Rebel Dragon)
@Stormhawke
Thanks! Could I please have number 10? (Rebel Dragon)
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

@Burpy Absolutely! I've been wanting a good home for him, so I hope you enjoy him!
@Burpy Absolutely! I've been wanting a good home for him, so I hope you enjoy him!
lGriifT.png
@Burpy You know, I sent you the wrong dragon! lol Would you like to switch?
@Burpy You know, I sent you the wrong dragon! lol Would you like to switch?
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
I didn't even realize, since they're all beauties, but yes, can we please switch lol
@Stormhawke
I didn't even realize, since they're all beauties, but yes, can we please switch lol
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

@Burpy Of course! You want the female Imperial ending in 670, right? Just send him back. Abogad will send you the correct one!
@Burpy Of course! You want the female Imperial ending in 670, right? Just send him back. Abogad will send you the correct one!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke
Yes, I'll send the beauty back now! lemme see if I know ;-;
@Stormhawke
Yes, I'll send the beauty back now! lemme see if I know ;-;
plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 311 312