Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nightlace Hatchery - Many RTB Pairs!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Hiya! Could you reserve a bab from your halloween pair for me? I would love a ridgeback<3 (trick or treat). I also responded on your FB post:) @LadyVelexis
Hiya! Could you reserve a bab from your halloween pair for me? I would love a ridgeback<3 (trick or treat). I also responded on your FB post:) @LadyVelexis
@LadyVelexis
Trick and Treat, please! Particularly for an Imperial. :>
@LadyVelexis
Trick and Treat, please! Particularly for an Imperial. :>
5qwFcmS.png

fr+0
he/his
INTP
Jay

@Skooma sure thing, added you on! :)
@Skooma sure thing, added you on! :)
@Lokem Oh, thanks hun! To get 'first pick/reserve' of a nest (after myself, see rule 6), you must pay a fee of 5K treasure, as long as that's fine, you will get first pick from the nest/have it reserved until you choose one to buy before I advertise the hatchies!
@Lokem Oh, thanks hun! To get 'first pick/reserve' of a nest (after myself, see rule 6), you must pay a fee of 5K treasure, as long as that's fine, you will get first pick from the nest/have it reserved until you choose one to buy before I advertise the hatchies!
@ladyvelexis
Hello ^-^ Can you please add me to the pinglists for "Trick or Treat" and "Black + Pink Roses". Also, could I have reserves on both? The extra treasure is no problem! Thank you very much! :D
@ladyvelexis
Hello ^-^ Can you please add me to the pinglists for "Trick or Treat" and "Black + Pink Roses". Also, could I have reserves on both? The extra treasure is no problem! Thank you very much! :D
~Nocturnal Evermore~
@PoisonKiss Sure thing, I can do that for you! ^.^
@PoisonKiss Sure thing, I can do that for you! ^.^
@PoisonKiss We already have someone who reserved Trick or Treat, but I can give you second pick.
@PoisonKiss We already have someone who reserved Trick or Treat, but I can give you second pick.
@ladyvelexis second pick sounds great :D
@ladyvelexis second pick sounds great :D
~Nocturnal Evermore~
@PoisonKiss Awesome, glad to hear it! I also wrote you down as first pick/reserve for the roses! ^.^
@PoisonKiss Awesome, glad to hear it! I also wrote you down as first pick/reserve for the roses! ^.^
@ladyvelexis thank you again :D
@ladyvelexis thank you again :D
~Nocturnal Evermore~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14