Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ••simply on hiatus•
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44
@Shel

agh okay sorry that took so long, i was staring at your hatchery rofl
i'm not going to lie, a lot of those dragons are very tempting
but i'm currently working on getting a couple of new pairs that are gonna be pretty expensive, so i think i need to focus on them and conserving lair space at the moment, so i'd rather take the treasure and/or gems if that's okay >.<

i'm definitely going to keep an eye on your hatchery though, once i get some things sorted out i definitely see some pairs i'm interested in
@Shel

agh okay sorry that took so long, i was staring at your hatchery rofl
i'm not going to lie, a lot of those dragons are very tempting
but i'm currently working on getting a couple of new pairs that are gonna be pretty expensive, so i think i need to focus on them and conserving lair space at the moment, so i'd rather take the treasure and/or gems if that's okay >.<

i'm definitely going to keep an eye on your hatchery though, once i get some things sorted out i definitely see some pairs i'm interested in
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie
I totally understand about the space issue. Lol, I'm glad you like my hatchery. If you send the CR for 30kT, I'll send you a PM with the remaining 60 gems. Does that sound okay to you? Let me know if you'd like to be on any of my ping lists. I hope you'll check back when you do have the space because I think a lot of the babes that I hatch would match just wonderfully with the dragons and theme you've got going on. :D
@spacepixie
I totally understand about the space issue. Lol, I'm glad you like my hatchery. If you send the CR for 30kT, I'll send you a PM with the remaining 60 gems. Does that sound okay to you? Let me know if you'd like to be on any of my ping lists. I hope you'll check back when you do have the space because I think a lot of the babes that I hatch would match just wonderfully with the dragons and theme you've got going on. :D
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel

sounds good to me! i'll go ahead and send the cr!
and yeah, don't worry, i'll definitely be back. i agree, a lot of them would go pretty well with some of my dragons! especially a couple i'm working on as gene projects, once i get them done. i'll look through again and leave a note on your thread about what pings i'd like to be on! :3
@Shel

sounds good to me! i'll go ahead and send the cr!
and yeah, don't worry, i'll definitely be back. i agree, a lot of them would go pretty well with some of my dragons! especially a couple i'm working on as gene projects, once i get them done. i'll look through again and leave a note on your thread about what pings i'd like to be on! :3
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie
Great :3 I'll be sure to do the same and return to see any new dragons/pairs you've got in the future. Thanks so much for giving me a deal! I'll pm you with the gems.
@spacepixie
Great :3 I'll be sure to do the same and return to see any new dragons/pairs you've got in the future. Thanks so much for giving me a deal! I'll pm you with the gems.
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel

it's no problem at all! thanks for the compliments and interest! :3
@Shel

it's no problem at all! thanks for the compliments and interest! :3
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spectraloasis

babies from windchimes are here!

note: since this is the first time i've done a ping on this thread, just a note to future purchasers; specific pings will get first pick, general pings will get second pick, and finally they will be open to the general public!
@spectraloasis

babies from windchimes are here!

note: since this is the first time i've done a ping on this thread, just a note to future purchasers; specific pings will get first pick, general pings will get second pick, and finally they will be open to the general public!
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie

-soft gasp- i would very much like to buy rock candy, please
@spacepixie

-soft gasp- i would very much like to buy rock candy, please
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@spectraloasis

he's all yours! ^-^ i'll send the cr!
@spectraloasis

he's all yours! ^-^ i'll send the cr!
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie

such a pretty dragon ^o^
@spacepixie

such a pretty dragon ^o^
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@spectraloasis

thank you, i thought so too! a nice blend of his mama and papa :3

and thanks for your purchase! remember, repeat customers get a 1O% discount, so if you buy another dragon, just remind me that you've purchased here before! ^-^
@spectraloasis

thank you, i thought so too! a nice blend of his mama and papa :3

and thanks for your purchase! remember, repeat customers get a 1O% discount, so if you buy another dragon, just remind me that you've purchased here before! ^-^
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44