Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ••simply on hiatus•
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@spacepixie thank you so much! :)
@spacepixie thank you so much! :)
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@spacepixie

Hi! Any chance you would take 50kt for Gumdrop? And 75 or 80kt for Popsicle?
@spacepixie

Hi! Any chance you would take 50kt for Gumdrop? And 75 or 80kt for Popsicle?
@Crossfire
absolutely! 75kt is fine. i'll go ahead and take them off the ah, and you can send a cr whenever you'd like ^-^
@Crossfire
absolutely! 75kt is fine. i'll go ahead and take them off the ah, and you can send a cr whenever you'd like ^-^
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie

Thanks! Would it be to much trouble to ask to be put on a general pinglist? Your pairs are lovely!
@spacepixie

Thanks! Would it be to much trouble to ask to be put on a general pinglist? Your pairs are lovely!
@Crossfire

ahhh of course not! i love getting ping additions, it's nice to know that people like my babs hah. thank you!! i'll go ahead and add you :3
@Crossfire

ahhh of course not! i love getting ping additions, it's nice to know that people like my babs hah. thank you!! i'll go ahead and add you :3
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie
Can you add me to bittersweet's pinglist? I'd like to be notified if you get a coatl! ^_^
@spacepixie
Can you add me to bittersweet's pinglist? I'd like to be notified if you get a coatl! ^_^
@sinon

absolutely! thanks for the interest!
@sinon

absolutely! thanks for the interest!
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie
Love your hatchery! Let me know if you'd be interested in becoming affiliates.

Could I please be added to ping lists for Twisted Mystics, Frozen Treats, Flurries, Winter Nighhts, Minty Fresh, and Bitter Sweet?

Also, I'm in love with 'gummi,' the male WC. Would you be willing to go down a bit on him and/or take a mix of gems and treasure?
@spacepixie
Love your hatchery! Let me know if you'd be interested in becoming affiliates.

Could I please be added to ping lists for Twisted Mystics, Frozen Treats, Flurries, Winter Nighhts, Minty Fresh, and Bitter Sweet?

Also, I'm in love with 'gummi,' the male WC. Would you be willing to go down a bit on him and/or take a mix of gems and treasure?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
@Shel

ahhh thank you!! i'd love to be affiliates! :3

i'll get you added right away!

and i'd be more than willing to do either! how much were you thinking, and would you prefer a pure payment or a mixture? i'm cool with whichever is comfortable for you!
@Shel

ahhh thank you!! i'd love to be affiliates! :3

i'll get you added right away!

and i'd be more than willing to do either! how much were you thinking, and would you prefer a pure payment or a mixture? i'm cool with whichever is comfortable for you!
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@spacepixie

Awesome. I could do 60 gems plus 30kT if that is reasonable. You might want to also look at the dragons for sale in my hatchery. I'd be happy to do a trade or a trade plus treasure. There are some WCs that I think you might be very interested in.

My banner code is located under my affiliates section. I'll go ahead and add yours. Thanks very much!
@spacepixie

Awesome. I could do 60 gems plus 30kT if that is reasonable. You might want to also look at the dragons for sale in my hatchery. I'd be happy to do a trade or a trade plus treasure. There are some WCs that I think you might be very interested in.

My banner code is located under my affiliates section. I'll go ahead and add yours. Thanks very much!
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44