Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Chaos' Hatchery! (Gaoler|WC|Imp|PC)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Rayzor

Please remove me from your pinglist as I found that I am completely satisfied with the first baby you sold me. :>
@Rayzor

Please remove me from your pinglist as I found that I am completely satisfied with the first baby you sold me. :>
PEyOcAR.png
@Zelai

I am happy to hear that you came to love him so much! X)
@Zelai

I am happy to hear that you came to love him so much! X)
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor could I be put on the pinglists for Deimos/Phobos, Matheo/Jinx, Seraph/Cherub and Oberyn/Ellaria please?
@Rayzor could I be put on the pinglists for Deimos/Phobos, Matheo/Jinx, Seraph/Cherub and Oberyn/Ellaria please?
@Azremiel

Sure! I'll put you onto the lists~
Any preferences regarding gender and race? :')
@Azremiel

Sure! I'll put you onto the lists~
Any preferences regarding gender and race? :')
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor uhh, for Matheo/Jinx, a male (wc or coatl). Deimos/Phobos, either gender is fine~ . For Seraph/Cherub either gender is fine (tert white or charcoal please). For Oberyn/Ellaria, an imp (either gender is fine) with vipera and okapi please~~

Wow, I realize that's a lot to take in and I'm sorry....
@Rayzor uhh, for Matheo/Jinx, a male (wc or coatl). Deimos/Phobos, either gender is fine~ . For Seraph/Cherub either gender is fine (tert white or charcoal please). For Oberyn/Ellaria, an imp (either gender is fine) with vipera and okapi please~~

Wow, I realize that's a lot to take in and I'm sorry....
@Azremiel

No worries! I wrote it down. :'3

As for Cherub & Seraph: They cannot produce white as a tert but charcoal is fine. ;')
@Azremiel

No worries! I wrote it down. :'3

As for Cherub & Seraph: They cannot produce white as a tert but charcoal is fine. ;')
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor oops, I meant Obsidian or Charcoal, ahhh my bad ><
@Rayzor oops, I meant Obsidian or Charcoal, ahhh my bad ><
@Azremiel

Ahh, okay! X)
@Azremiel

Ahh, okay! X)
Hatchery.jpg
@corvidus

Hey there! Ghoul & Spectre hatched 3 pretty babies - but no obsi male this time sadly. :'(
If you want to take a look anyway, feel free to!
@corvidus

Hey there! Ghoul & Spectre hatched 3 pretty babies - but no obsi male this time sadly. :'(
If you want to take a look anyway, feel free to!
Hatchery.jpg
@Rayzor
ah, shame! they're all very lovely, but i'll have to pass this time around. thanks for the ping, though c:
@Rayzor
ah, shame! they're all very lovely, but i'll have to pass this time around. thanks for the ping, though c:
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55