Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gloomflies&Dark Druids&More
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@ChibiHearts249
@Beviii
@Infinipede
@Seolyn

I have listed new clutchlings on the front page. I have also earned enough money I can be a bit more discerning with my breeding pairs! I have listed some of my Fae breeders to cut back on them.
@ChibiHearts249
@Beviii
@Infinipede
@Seolyn

I have listed new clutchlings on the front page. I have also earned enough money I can be a bit more discerning with my breeding pairs! I have listed some of my Fae breeders to cut back on them.
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove Good luck out there! Can't wait to see any upcoming pairings you think of! Not to advertise, but if you want to create that Spiral, perhaps sign up for Baja Blitz at my shop? That way you can get dibs. There's yellow circuitry possible and the mother is straight-up teal clown with an iridescent dad, so clown is dominant. You couldn't get the exact dragon with them because of their orange-pink range wings, but you could get a stud!
@TooEvilToLove Good luck out there! Can't wait to see any upcoming pairings you think of! Not to advertise, but if you want to create that Spiral, perhaps sign up for Baja Blitz at my shop? That way you can get dibs. There's yellow circuitry possible and the mother is straight-up teal clown with an iridescent dad, so clown is dominant. You couldn't get the exact dragon with them because of their orange-pink range wings, but you could get a stud!
GRmuABI.png
@ChibiHearts249

I worked out some progressions to gene it from some dragons I purchased. Like a personal hobby kind of project. I signed up for the general ping to keep track of all the babies. 'cuz, you know, babies.
@ChibiHearts249

I worked out some progressions to gene it from some dragons I purchased. Like a personal hobby kind of project. I signed up for the general ping to keep track of all the babies. 'cuz, you know, babies.
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove That, and I personally think that's what good affiliates are there for~ Advice, tips, discounts, and we've got each other's backs. I partnered up with mostly new hatcheries because I want to see us grow together ^_^
@TooEvilToLove That, and I personally think that's what good affiliates are there for~ Advice, tips, discounts, and we've got each other's backs. I partnered up with mostly new hatcheries because I want to see us grow together ^_^
GRmuABI.png
@ChibiHearts249
I think that's the fun part! I wander around and check everyone's hatchery often, if they have dergs posted I Bump it to the top. I don't look at ya'll as competition. More like business buddies!
@ChibiHearts249
I think that's the fun part! I wander around and check everyone's hatchery often, if they have dergs posted I Bump it to the top. I don't look at ya'll as competition. More like business buddies!
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4rD13Y.png[/img][/center]
h4rD13Y.png
GRmuABI.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1459805][img]http://i.imgur.com/Lwy0JQ4.png[/img][/url]
Lwy0JQ4.png
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
@TooEvilToLove
Hello! I just joined in the June registration window, and I'd like Revolutionary if I still qualify as a newb. :]
@TooEvilToLove
Hello! I just joined in the June registration window, and I'd like Revolutionary if I still qualify as a newb. :]
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

I sent you the CR Please take good care of her. :)
@Stormhawke

I sent you the CR Please take good care of her. :)
gYDgCM8.jpg
J6IrAux.gif

uOYms1f.jpg
@TooEvilToLove
Thank you!
@TooEvilToLove
Thank you!
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18