Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *×.SH.×* XYY CryFac Coatl!
1 2
@MusicandMagic Oh! New colors!? Awesome!!!

...oh...I guess I'll have to fix up my breeding cards...that could take quite a while.
@MusicandMagic Oh! New colors!? Awesome!!!

...oh...I guess I'll have to fix up my breeding cards...that could take quite a while.
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.pngspPhsAQeF.png
@JadeShadow the new colors aren't live yet, it's part of a coding update that will make the staffs' lives easier when they want to add new genes to the game.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779
@JadeShadow the new colors aren't live yet, it's part of a coding update that will make the staffs' lives easier when they want to add new genes to the game.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic Out of the 10 babies my Pearlcatcher couple has had, 5 of them have been Tangerine. I can't decide if that makes me lucky or unlucky.
@MusicandMagic Out of the 10 babies my Pearlcatcher couple has had, 5 of them have been Tangerine. I can't decide if that makes me lucky or unlucky.
[quote name="JadeShadow" date=2015-08-10 04:02:55] @MusicandMagic Out of the 10 babies my Pearlcatcher couple has had, 5 of them have been Tangerine. I can't decide if that makes me lucky or unlucky. [/quote] @JadeShadow at this point, I think they are doing it to spite me...
JadeShadow wrote on 2015-08-10:

@JadeShadow at this point, I think they are doing it to spite me...
Ack! If only CrystalSun was a guy, i would have the perfect mate.
Ack! If only CrystalSun was a guy, i would have the perfect mate.
*×.Bump.×*
*×.Bump.×*
@JadeShadow
Could you please ping me for the Pizzazz breeding pair? You have fabulous dragons! :)
@JadeShadow
Could you please ping me for the Pizzazz breeding pair? You have fabulous dragons! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
1 2