Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83
@Spazzifras Sure thing! :) There is still one boy left from the Valentine's nest. Otherwise fingers crossed the nest next month will yield more boys! :D
@Spazzifras Sure thing! :) There is still one boy left from the Valentine's nest. Otherwise fingers crossed the nest next month will yield more boys! :D
@Gaia

I did see the Valentine boy. As cute as he is, I'm also looking for more brownish tones. His colors are far too loud for my tastes. :)
@Gaia

I did see the Valentine boy. As cute as he is, I'm also looking for more brownish tones. His colors are far too loud for my tastes. :)
@Gaia Can I be added to your G2 Imp list please and thank you. Mostly looking for a Male.
@Gaia Can I be added to your G2 Imp list please and thank you. Mostly looking for a Male.
@Gaia

What is the current treasure:gem ratio you use?
@Gaia

What is the current treasure:gem ratio you use?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre The average right now seems to be about 900t per gem. :)

@Rayen Adding you right now :)
@LibreNoctre The average right now seems to be about 900t per gem. :)

@Rayen Adding you right now :)
@Gaia

Never-mind, i got enough treasure to just buy the sand/soil/red gen-1 with treasure. Do i send the 2-way CR or will you send it?
@Gaia

Never-mind, i got enough treasure to just buy the sand/soil/red gen-1 with treasure. Do i send the 2-way CR or will you send it?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre Could you please set it up? I'm on mobile ^^'
@LibreNoctre Could you please set it up? I'm on mobile ^^'
@gaia
How much will the hatchlings of the imp pair be? ^~^ Thanks!
@gaia
How much will the hatchlings of the imp pair be? ^~^ Thanks!
@Somethinggetrekt I price em at 1000gems or the treasure equivalent. Some trades (see OP) are accepted as well
@Somethinggetrekt I price em at 1000gems or the treasure equivalent. Some trades (see OP) are accepted as well
@Gaia

Hello there.

Could I be added to G2 Imperial ping list, please ?

Interested in only Imperial Male Dragons.
@Gaia

Hello there.

Could I be added to G2 Imperial ping list, please ?

Interested in only Imperial Male Dragons.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83