Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83
@Gaia Alright sounds awesome! :D I'll make sure I have the funds saved until then :) Or maybe I should hold out til June and potentially get one around my birthday... at least I have a month to think about it! lol :)
@Gaia Alright sounds awesome! :D I'll make sure I have the funds saved until then :) Or maybe I should hold out til June and potentially get one around my birthday... at least I have a month to think about it! lol :)
NLdJQtw.png
I would like to be put on the pinglist for 2nd gen Imperials please. :)
I would like to be put on the pinglist for 2nd gen Imperials please. :)
tumblr_on2jk2roo91r0vp0no1_250.png
@Gaia
I'd love to be placed on the pinglist for your G2 imps please~ (also, may I know the base price for one of them? :o)
@Gaia
I'd love to be placed on the pinglist for your G2 imps please~ (also, may I know the base price for one of them? :o)
yv0mNts.png
@Batcheva @Stormheart208 Adding both of you to the pinglist - I just nested them, and they gave me 3 eggs that will hatch on the 14th (Valentine's Day) ^^

I use a flat price of 1000 gems, regardless of hatch date, colors, or other special features. Treasure is also accepted, as is mixed payment and some items (listed in the OP)
@Batcheva @Stormheart208 Adding both of you to the pinglist - I just nested them, and they gave me 3 eggs that will hatch on the 14th (Valentine's Day) ^^

I use a flat price of 1000 gems, regardless of hatch date, colors, or other special features. Treasure is also accepted, as is mixed payment and some items (listed in the OP)
@Gaia
Eee I can't afford that. >.< Nehmind, I'll stay on the pinglist and see how sweet their hatchlings look and drool over them.
@Gaia
Eee I can't afford that. >.< Nehmind, I'll stay on the pinglist and see how sweet their hatchlings look and drool over them.
yv0mNts.png
@Gaia
I'd like to be added to the gen2 imp pinglist please!
@Gaia
I'd like to be added to the gen2 imp pinglist please!
@Micheru Sure thing, adding you! :)
@Micheru Sure thing, adding you! :)
All sold out
All sold out
Of course, the one time I'm actually awake at nearly 4am my time to see the imps and I don't have enough to buy one for once! xD it seems to be one or the other for me, hehe.
Of course, the one time I'm actually awake at nearly 4am my time to see the imps and I don't have enough to buy one for once! xD it seems to be one or the other for me, hehe.
NLdJQtw.png
oh how I want that first boy but nowhere near enough gems nor treasure to buy him ; _ ;
oh how I want that first boy but nowhere near enough gems nor treasure to buy him ; _ ;
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83