Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GONE!!
1 2 3
Hello! I've got a few pairs of dragons that won't sell and I don't want to exalt them because I got them when I first started and they hold a special place in my heart. So I wanted to give these pairs away to anyone who's interested! They're ready to breed.

NONE LEFT!

I also have [not a pair]

---

Just ping me [by doing @ and then my username right next to it] and post the names of the dragons you'd be interested! The first four must have their mate with them or I won't give them away. First come first serve.

ALSO! These dragons cannot be exalted, EVER! If you lose interest please send them back.
Hello! I've got a few pairs of dragons that won't sell and I don't want to exalt them because I got them when I first started and they hold a special place in my heart. So I wanted to give these pairs away to anyone who's interested! They're ready to breed.

NONE LEFT!

I also have [not a pair]

---

Just ping me [by doing @ and then my username right next to it] and post the names of the dragons you'd be interested! The first four must have their mate with them or I won't give them away. First come first serve.

ALSO! These dragons cannot be exalted, EVER! If you lose interest please send them back.
2a643lw.png
@Oliverstorm Could I have Forkrul and Skyrend?
@Oliverstorm Could I have Forkrul and Skyrend?
@DonetteLover

Sure! I'll send them right over. Take good care of them, I love them dearly.
@DonetteLover

Sure! I'll send them right over. Take good care of them, I love them dearly.
2a643lw.png
@Oliverstorm I'll do as good as possible! Thank you!
@Oliverstorm I'll do as good as possible! Thank you!
@DonetteLover

Thank you!
@DonetteLover

Thank you!
2a643lw.png
@Oliverstorm May I have Fletcher & Bone please? They are beautiful C:
@Oliverstorm May I have Fletcher & Bone please? They are beautiful C:
@Imago

Yup! Sending them over now. Be sure to take care of them, they mean a lot to me.
@Imago

Yup! Sending them over now. Be sure to take care of them, they mean a lot to me.
2a643lw.png
@Oliverstorm Thank you so much! I'll take good care of them, promise ^^
@Oliverstorm Thank you so much! I'll take good care of them, promise ^^
@Imago

You're welcome c:
@Imago

You're welcome c:
2a643lw.png
^
^
2a643lw.png
1 2 3