Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | --{ ~~YOHAKU~~ Soon to be Hakusan }--
1 2 3 4 5 6
×*bump*×
×*bump*×
@FaceTheWind @SwishaSweet @jcplatty @KatieOurMatie @gemjpg @MossyZed @TheUselessMedic @Shel @Ivy25bb @rubesdragon @frizzycrls @dorumon210 @ToxieToxie

Pinging my affiliates for the grand opening! Don't forget you guys have a 15% discount, 25% if you're also Arcane!
@FaceTheWind @SwishaSweet @jcplatty @KatieOurMatie @gemjpg @MossyZed @TheUselessMedic @Shel @Ivy25bb @rubesdragon @frizzycrls @dorumon210 @ToxieToxie

Pinging my affiliates for the grand opening! Don't forget you guys have a 15% discount, 25% if you're also Arcane!
@JLTT42 Thanks for the notice! (Also: stealth bump!)
@JLTT42 Thanks for the notice! (Also: stealth bump!)
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@JLTT42 i've thought about it and decided i'd like to buy 'Blank' if he's still available? (for gems if possible! )
@JLTT42 i've thought about it and decided i'd like to buy 'Blank' if he's still available? (for gems if possible! )
+ 2 hours FR Time
@MossyZed
Yup! He's still available. Ill send a CR your way soon!
@MossyZed
Yup! He's still available. Ill send a CR your way soon!
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@FaceTheWind @SwishaSweet @jcplatty @KatieOurMatie @gemjpg @MossyZed @TheUselessMedic @Shel @Ivy25bb @rubesdragon @frizzycrls @dorumon210 @ToxieToxie @DellaKit
Pinging affiliates and the one person on the pinglist to remind that tomorrow, Pastel Gems will be having their children!
@FaceTheWind @SwishaSweet @jcplatty @KatieOurMatie @gemjpg @MossyZed @TheUselessMedic @Shel @Ivy25bb @rubesdragon @frizzycrls @dorumon210 @ToxieToxie @DellaKit
Pinging affiliates and the one person on the pinglist to remind that tomorrow, Pastel Gems will be having their children!
×*bump*×
×*bump*×
- - - BUMP - - -
- - - BUMP - - -
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6