Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hasagi Hatchery (PINGLIST ONLY)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
@FacetheWind Okay, the more I play around with the scrying tool, the more I think he would work very well! I'm not sure if I'll keep him forever, but he will definitely stick around and I'll start brainstorming a bio and history for him as well. :D

Do his parents have any lore? *goes to check* :P
Should I set up a CR or can you?
@FacetheWind Okay, the more I play around with the scrying tool, the more I think he would work very well! I'm not sure if I'll keep him forever, but he will definitely stick around and I'll start brainstorming a bio and history for him as well. :D

Do his parents have any lore? *goes to check* :P
Should I set up a CR or can you?
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

His parents will eventually have a lore, but not currently. Though they do have jobs in the clan. ^.^

The mom, Pastel, is a Caretaker. (Help around Nests)
His dad, Promise, is a gatherer (Gather plants, and insects)
@clarax

His parents will eventually have a lore, but not currently. Though they do have jobs in the clan. ^.^

The mom, Pastel, is a Caretaker. (Help around Nests)
His dad, Promise, is a gatherer (Gather plants, and insects)
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@FaceTheWind Oh, nice! I'm eager to read their lore when you have a chance to write it ^_^

Also, sorry - the discount is 10% right? I hope that's okay if I set up the CR with 1500 treasure off the 15k price! ^-^;;
@FaceTheWind Oh, nice! I'm eager to read their lore when you have a chance to write it ^_^

Also, sorry - the discount is 10% right? I hope that's okay if I set up the CR with 1500 treasure off the 15k price! ^-^;;
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

XD Yeah, sorry. Forgot the discounts. Still new to the hatchery. c:
@clarax

XD Yeah, sorry. Forgot the discounts. Still new to the hatchery. c:

@FaceTheWind no problem! :3
I hope you have a great day! Thanks again for the new dragon! :)
@FaceTheWind no problem! :3
I hope you have a great day! Thanks again for the new dragon! :)
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

No problem! Have a great day~

Glad you found something you like!

Also, are there any pairs you want to be on the list for, and do you want to stay on the list for this pair? c:
@clarax

No problem! Have a great day~

Glad you found something you like!

Also, are there any pairs you want to be on the list for, and do you want to stay on the list for this pair? c:

@FaceTheWind Yes, I'd still like to stay on the list for this pair! And I'll also like to be added to Fruit Basket, and Shining Bright. ^_^
@FaceTheWind Yes, I'd still like to stay on the list for this pair! And I'll also like to be added to Fruit Basket, and Shining Bright. ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
@clarax

:D Alright! Adding you now! You might get a ping or two.
@clarax

:D Alright! Adding you now! You might get a ping or two.

@FaceTheWind your imperial female is really pretty but I'm afraid I don't quite have the money at this point in time..but i would love to be put on the pinglist for every pale pastel like her if that's alright? (thoguh she's gorgeous I hope you find her a home)
@FaceTheWind your imperial female is really pretty but I'm afraid I don't quite have the money at this point in time..but i would love to be put on the pinglist for every pale pastel like her if that's alright? (thoguh she's gorgeous I hope you find her a home)
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

:o *checks discount price*

Well, we're in dom and you're arcane. If 12k is still too much, you can wait until your birthday and then she'll still be 12k for you at least (your birthday and all). ;3

If not I'll just put you on the pinglist for Pastel Dreams (her colors specifically yes?) XD
@Cyva

:o *checks discount price*

Well, we're in dom and you're arcane. If 12k is still too much, you can wait until your birthday and then she'll still be 12k for you at least (your birthday and all). ;3

If not I'll just put you on the pinglist for Pastel Dreams (her colors specifically yes?) XD

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54