Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6 DIGIT Pearlcatcher Pure Gen2
1 2
[s]Thinking about selling this girl... Her parents are both all basic starter breeds, PC and shimmer scrolls were applied. Only one offspring and it is named. I'd like to hear offers then I'll decide to auction or sell her. [/s] Quick auction time. Auction will end tomorrow June 10th at 10:00 FR time. I accept gems at a 1:550 ratio. Please ping me and the person you outbid. I reserve the right to change, end, or cancel at any time and all that good stuff. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=306098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3061/306098_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 100k CB: Phoeniixfire - SB
Thinking about selling this girl... Her parents are both all basic starter breeds, PC and shimmer scrolls were applied. Only one offspring and it is named. I'd like to hear offers then I'll decide to auction or sell her.

Quick auction time. Auction will end tomorrow June 10th at 10:00 FR time.
I accept gems at a 1:550 ratio.

Please ping me and the person you outbid.

I reserve the right to change, end, or cancel at any time and all that good stuff.

306098_350.png

SB: 100k
CB: Phoeniixfire - SB
raffle5.png
6 digit crew!
@10K @acidquill @Acorncap @AetherSeer @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Anivia @Arintol @AsinaElphine @Astraya @Aurora23 @Bluedragon @Brindlefur @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Chrestomanci @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @DarkMatter @Dotckler @drachilles @dragonpsyche @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eliza @Elus @Emysry @eriophora @Faileas @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Harkness @Heeroku @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @Junipa @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Keridwyn @Korozo @lawnmowers @Lexreon @LittleLionFire @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Moami @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @Nautisk @Neige @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @Ouji @passingavery @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Rogue @Rookery @Safirien @Savilyn @Scoria @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @Sinnibelle @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Tacroy @Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Wow @Xie
6 digit crew!
@10K @acidquill @Acorncap @AetherSeer @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @AloriD @Altariel @Ampharos @Anivia @Arintol @AsinaElphine @Astraya @Aurora23 @Bluedragon @Brindlefur @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Chrestomanci @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @CreepingCorbies @Cuppycakez @DarkMatter @Dotckler @drachilles @dragonpsyche @duckweed @Dureena @Edaigoa @Eliza @Elus @Emysry @eriophora @Faileas @Faunus @Fay @Felixitous @Freckles108 @Glenfalconer5 @H0rr0r @Haikwoshevo @Harkness @Heeroku @Jaigalaar @JD1620 @Junipa @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Keridwyn @Korozo @lawnmowers @Lexreon @LittleLionFire @Lottie @LuminousShadow @Luxio @Lykos @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Moami @Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Narif @Nautisk @Neige @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NineEyes @Ouji @passingavery @Peisinoe @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PoisonedPaper @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Rogue @Rookery @Safirien @Savilyn @Scoria @Shadi @Shadowfire9 @ShatteredByLoss @Sinnibelle @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @StarTatami @Stormflight @Tacroy @Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terza @Tessablue @TheArcaneKitsune @Tossico @TragicallyBad @Tsaiah @Wow @Xie
raffle5.png
@AileyQuinne I'm not good at pricing, but I'd offer up to 200kT for her~ Since that's about what I paid for each of the other oldies in my lair currently. ^^
@AileyQuinne I'm not good at pricing, but I'd offer up to 200kT for her~ Since that's about what I paid for each of the other oldies in my lair currently. ^^
CLu4BqN.png
@AileyQuinne

200tk seems like a good price for her, especially when she's a low six-digit! Please ping me if ever she's auctioned!
@AileyQuinne

200tk seems like a good price for her, especially when she's a low six-digit! Please ping me if ever she's auctioned!
w7Z8MA5.png
@ArmoredAvenger
you might like her
@ArmoredAvenger
you might like her
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@AileyQuinne Could I get a ping if she goes to auction? ^^
@AileyQuinne Could I get a ping if she goes to auction? ^^
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@darkmatter

Sure ^.^
@darkmatter

Sure ^.^
raffle5.png
@Sinnibelle hhhhh ivory and aqua
@AileyQuinne ping if you decide to auction :)
@Sinnibelle hhhhh ivory and aqua
@AileyQuinne ping if you decide to auction :)
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@AileyQuinne whyyyyy she's so pretty lol, let me know if you auction her ^^
@AileyQuinne whyyyyy she's so pretty lol, let me know if you auction her ^^
cP22QlS.png
@nineyes

I knoooow and I just started collecting oldies too...but her secondary and tert don't fit in with the warm theme I'm making my lair into. >.<
@nineyes

I knoooow and I just started collecting oldies too...but her secondary and tert don't fit in with the warm theme I'm making my lair into. >.<
raffle5.png
1 2