Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Thread
1 2 3 4
@citrussiren

sure, i'll go set it up
@citrussiren

sure, i'll go set it up
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief Thanks so much!
@nightmischief Thanks so much!
@citrussiren

thank YOU
cxxx
@citrussiren

thank YOU
cxxx
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@nightmischief woops you sent to me for 2k, i need 20k
@nightmischief woops you sent to me for 2k, i need 20k
@citrussiren
gossssh dang it, this is the second time today
:c
i already sold one nocturne for 35T
-is ashamed-
@citrussiren
gossssh dang it, this is the second time today
:c
i already sold one nocturne for 35T
-is ashamed-
@nightmischief OH NO that is the worst, i'm so sorry. I've had a friend do that too, the AH does not like commas :/
@nightmischief OH NO that is the worst, i'm so sorry. I've had a friend do that too, the AH does not like commas :/
@citrussiren

i had actually just been trying to sell a different one on the boards and i wrote '35k' in the money spot on the AH instead of '35000'
xcccc
i PM'd the person who bought her, but they haven't wrote back so oh well i guess
@citrussiren

i had actually just been trying to sell a different one on the boards and i wrote '35k' in the money spot on the AH instead of '35000'
xcccc
i PM'd the person who bought her, but they haven't wrote back so oh well i guess
@nightmischief oh no, how rude :/ Hopefully they'll write back eventually.

Thanks once again! I hope you enjoy him! I'll be checking up on him ;D
@nightmischief oh no, how rude :/ Hopefully they'll write back eventually.

Thanks once again! I hope you enjoy him! I'll be checking up on him ;D
@citrussiren

got him! not all i need is a female sand/coal/white who doesn't really exists to pair him with and my dreams are done!
cxxx
thank you so much for breeding him, and for putting up with my errors
cx
@citrussiren

got him! not all i need is a female sand/coal/white who doesn't really exists to pair him with and my dreams are done!
cxxx
thank you so much for breeding him, and for putting up with my errors
cx
@nightmischief Of course! I look forward to the pairing! :D and no problem at all~
@nightmischief Of course! I look forward to the pairing! :D and no problem at all~
1 2 3 4