Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] GreenFox Hatchlings-pay what you can
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Bump
New hatchlings added
Bump
New hatchlings added
Here is where you can check out the latest hatchlings for sale!

Check out my Glow-In-The-Dark Dragons!
bump
bump

Bump

New hatchlings!
Bump

New hatchlings!

New hatchlings Added
New hatchlings Added

@GreenFoxDragon

I have to say your Tygra is magnificent! I was wondering about her price? I'm pretty interested in her however I currently don't have space in my lair (got three babies on the way and I've got a few waiting to be grown up to level up and exalt)...

Also I just joined in the recent opening and I have a serious problem with not being able to help myself when it comes to beautiful dragons!
@GreenFoxDragon

I have to say your Tygra is magnificent! I was wondering about her price? I'm pretty interested in her however I currently don't have space in my lair (got three babies on the way and I've got a few waiting to be grown up to level up and exalt)...

Also I just joined in the recent opening and I have a serious problem with not being able to help myself when it comes to beautiful dragons!
@Tsuminah

She's not going anywhere!!

Lets say, given that she's grown, and leveled somewhat, 45Kt? I'm also willing to work on her leveling for an extra 1000T if you'd like.

With a one time fee of 1000T, I'll work with her as much as I can until you are ready to buy her. She won't be breed anymore until she goes to your nest.

Sound like a deal?
@Tsuminah

She's not going anywhere!!

Lets say, given that she's grown, and leveled somewhat, 45Kt? I'm also willing to work on her leveling for an extra 1000T if you'd like.

With a one time fee of 1000T, I'll work with her as much as I can until you are ready to buy her. She won't be breed anymore until she goes to your nest.

Sound like a deal?

@GreenFoxDragon

Ah, unfortunately I'm pretty poor at the moment and working to expand my lair. Maybe in the future once I've raised enough treasure I'll purchase her.
@GreenFoxDragon

Ah, unfortunately I'm pretty poor at the moment and working to expand my lair. Maybe in the future once I've raised enough treasure I'll purchase her.
@Tsuminah

As I said, She'll be here waiting. No one really is ever interested in my tiger drags.
@Tsuminah

As I said, She'll be here waiting. No one really is ever interested in my tiger drags.

Bump new hatchlings
Bump new hatchlings

@GreenFoxDragon how much are Tyra, Loki and Jade? And also any of Jades babies?
@GreenFoxDragon how much are Tyra, Loki and Jade? And also any of Jades babies?
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48