Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed!!!) Pyroclastic Geode Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@raptorkind, Can I get a 10K reserve for any obs/x/obs hatchlings with ripple?
@raptorkind, Can I get a 10K reserve for any obs/x/obs hatchlings with ripple?
@Ursidae Yeah, absolutely! You can message me the 10k.

@jellybe4n @Featherwishes @Electricity @tetchyblue
All added to the pinglist!

@RaptorFeathers new rule: only raptors may be pyroclastic breeders ;)
@Ursidae Yeah, absolutely! You can message me the 10k.

@jellybe4n @Featherwishes @Electricity @tetchyblue
All added to the pinglist!

@RaptorFeathers new rule: only raptors may be pyroclastic breeders ;)
(bump!)
(bump!)
@KraalofBhaga
The sky boy has sold! Are you still interested in the avo girl? I would hold her, but I'm doing dom stuff haha

All gone!
@KraalofBhaga
The sky boy has sold! Are you still interested in the avo girl? I would hold her, but I'm doing dom stuff haha

All gone!
@acidquill @SerpentineSage @RoseofRomania @randomtux @Faustien @KraalofBhaga @Featherwishes @tetchyblue @jellybe4n This lady still has not gone and I sorta need lair space so I'm bumping her price down to 50kt or whatever the gem equivalent is! If she doesn't go by saturday she'll be exalted to Earthdaddy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14522887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145229/14522887_350.png[/img] [/url] Charcoal Speckle Thistle Facet Coal Crackle Suggested names: Morganite, RoseQuartz, Chalcedony, Rhodochrosite, and Coral.
@acidquill @SerpentineSage @RoseofRomania @randomtux @Faustien @KraalofBhaga @Featherwishes @tetchyblue @jellybe4n

This lady still has not gone and I sorta need lair space so I'm bumping her price down to 50kt or whatever the gem equivalent is! If she doesn't go by saturday she'll be exalted to Earthdaddy

14522887_350.png

Charcoal Speckle
Thistle Facet
Coal Crackle
Suggested names: Morganite, RoseQuartz, Chalcedony, Rhodochrosite, and Coral.
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
@RaptorFeathers I'll take her, but I don't want to spend more than 40k since her colors aren't compatible with my dergs.
@RaptorFeathers I'll take her, but I don't want to spend more than 40k since her colors aren't compatible with my dergs.
swjKrfD.png
@jellybe4n since nobody else seems interested, if you're still interested feel free to send a CR!
@jellybe4n since nobody else seems interested, if you're still interested feel free to send a CR!
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
Polished Obsidian nest coming up!
Polished Obsidian nest coming up!
@raptorfeathers Thanks, but I found a dragon with colors I was looking for!
@raptorfeathers Thanks, but I found a dragon with colors I was looking for!
swjKrfD.png
I'd like to be added to the ping list please! Specifically for male coatls, thank you
I'd like to be added to the ping list please! Specifically for male coatls, thank you
fBr2ejn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8