Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Aeruu - Welcome! :)
@Aeruu - Welcome! :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@jenkenobi

Hi there is there any chance I could maybe get dabble? :)
@jenkenobi

Hi there is there any chance I could maybe get dabble? :)
yWTqcVr.png
@KingJamKamikaze - Sure can! He's on his way over. :)
@KingJamKamikaze - Sure can! He's on his way over. :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@Jenkenobi Thanks! :D
@Jenkenobi Thanks! :D
yWTqcVr.png
@JenKenobi - May I have ShadowWhip?
@JenKenobi - May I have ShadowWhip?
tumblr_npwmrkNgaB1u5w39do1_500.png
Made by haikwoshevo
@KingJamKamikaze - Welcome! :)
@Aiirotaka - You may! He's on his way over.
@KingJamKamikaze - Welcome! :)
@Aiirotaka - You may! He's on his way over.
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi - Plum Berry and Darkside are SO cute; could i possibly request Plum? Sorry i'm a total noob but does it matter that my starters are plague and i want an ice? ^-^;;;
@JenKenobi - Plum Berry and Darkside are SO cute; could i possibly request Plum? Sorry i'm a total noob but does it matter that my starters are plague and i want an ice? ^-^;;;
@JenKenobi - Thank you!
@JenKenobi - Thank you!
tumblr_npwmrkNgaB1u5w39do1_500.png
Made by haikwoshevo
Nice
Can I get Palate... or any other one available? No babies though. I don't know if you can have them in the coliseum.
Nice
Can I get Palate... or any other one available? No babies though. I don't know if you can have them in the coliseum.
@SapphireClaws - Sure! Plum's on the way over... And no worries! It doesn't make a difference. Dragons of every flight can live in any lair or breed with dragons of other lairs. They just have the eye color for the flight they're born in:
White for Ice, Red for Plague, Blue for Water, Light Blue for Lightning, Yellow for Light, Purple for Shadow, Pink for Arcane, Light Green for Wind, Green for Nature, Brown for Earth, Orange for Fire

@Aiirotaka - Welcome!

@QueenClam - Palate is on the way! Babies can't fight in the Coli. They can begin fighting when they grow up - 5 days from when they hatch.
@SapphireClaws - Sure! Plum's on the way over... And no worries! It doesn't make a difference. Dragons of every flight can live in any lair or breed with dragons of other lairs. They just have the eye color for the flight they're born in:
White for Ice, Red for Plague, Blue for Water, Light Blue for Lightning, Yellow for Light, Purple for Shadow, Pink for Arcane, Light Green for Wind, Green for Nature, Brown for Earth, Orange for Fire

@Aiirotaka - Welcome!

@QueenClam - Palate is on the way! Babies can't fight in the Coli. They can begin fighting when they grow up - 5 days from when they hatch.
WySayji.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12