Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@JenKenobi
May I please have Lavaberry is she hasn't been taken yet? Thank you so much!
@JenKenobi
May I please have Lavaberry is she hasn't been taken yet? Thank you so much!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
thanks
thanks
+3 hrs FR Time
@JenKenobi
Do you still have Dusk by any chance?
@JenKenobi
Do you still have Dusk by any chance?
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
@Jenkenobi
Hello again... Lavaberry, dusk or Dabble are preferable though I would certainaly appreciate any dragon! :D not sure how to trade as this is my first time in the forums, Cheers ~

jiggah
@Jenkenobi
Hello again... Lavaberry, dusk or Dabble are preferable though I would certainaly appreciate any dragon! :D not sure how to trade as this is my first time in the forums, Cheers ~

jiggah
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Jenkenobi
Thank you so much oh kind one! Sorry I accidentally also sent you a trade request... With being my first time using the crossroads I made a mix up there :)
now I'm very glad to have a male that was not randomly generated - once again cheers pal!

I am looking forwards to getting to play flight rising with my 3 friends thanks to the latest sig-up window and really appreciate your help. :)
@Jenkenobi
Thank you so much oh kind one! Sorry I accidentally also sent you a trade request... With being my first time using the crossroads I made a mix up there :)
now I'm very glad to have a male that was not randomly generated - once again cheers pal!

I am looking forwards to getting to play flight rising with my 3 friends thanks to the latest sig-up window and really appreciate your help. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Jigawatta - Yup, Dusk's on the way over!
@Hollytc - Diamond, it is! Crossroads sent. :)
@Outbreak - Sure, Lavaberry's headed over!
@ShAd0wCaSt0r - Welcome!
@Aeruu - Dusk was just taken... Is there anyone else you'd like?
@Jigawatta - Yup, Dusk's on the way over!
@Hollytc - Diamond, it is! Crossroads sent. :)
@Outbreak - Sure, Lavaberry's headed over!
@ShAd0wCaSt0r - Welcome!
@Aeruu - Dusk was just taken... Is there anyone else you'd like?
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi

Aw darn. hehe, that's alright though! Firemagic is lovely, if he is still available.
@JenKenobi

Aw darn. hehe, that's alright though! Firemagic is lovely, if he is still available.
@JenKenobi
thank you :D
@JenKenobi
thank you :D
@Jigawatta - No worries! Feel free to send me questions if you have any and I'll answer as much as I can. :)
@Aeruu - Firemagic's on the way! :)
@Hollytc - Welcome! :)
@Jigawatta - No worries! Feel free to send me questions if you have any and I'll answer as much as I can. :)
@Aeruu - Firemagic's on the way! :)
@Hollytc - Welcome! :)
reTuihA.gif33WNA7q.gifeUGIxw6.gif9ef3bBT.gifvORaIUg.gifFUXL73G.giffKAs8xT.gifreTuihA.gif
WySayji.png
@JenKenobi

Ah, thank you so much! C:
@JenKenobi

Ah, thank you so much! C:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12