Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { The Secret Hatchery } New Hathclings!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 381 382
[center]@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Nekomancer77 @noblehunters @Kedreeva @JellyBoo @SoullessARMY @Flaxxendragon (PC Only) @chronoimp @DarkElite020 (Mathews, Male, Beige/Lemone/Beige) @casscain (Bolin, nature eyes, green/brown secondary, brown/greyish tertiary) @Kanke @ForeverEnchanted @Usoyo @Rolyo (pale secondaries only) @Juyoung @RayTheRassberry @Salemsgirl @Nemaira (new greens/colours) @Sionainn @Ballad @KyokiSatsujin (pref. green/blue colours, other colours ok if not dark) @Skitties (fern/shamrock or jungle/peridot) @Yay @Jon So it has come to my realization that I can no longer expand my lair and things are starting to get tight. For this reason I have decided to sell some of my pairs and thought it best to let those on their pinglists know in case any of you would like to purchase them. I am currently looking at selling the following pairs. Each pair will be 45k Treasure. If dragons do not sell as pairs, the individuals will be available (feel free to let me know if you only want one - I can ping you if the pair doesn't sell). None will come with familiars, apparel or skins. [img]http://i.imgur.com/BthWVVK.png[/img] [b]Magic Forces[/b] These two imperials have coded bios and some adoptable bust artwork to match. You can see them [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=91659&did=14636654]here[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=91659&did=14542463]here[/url]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pXLIih2.png[/img] [b]Painted Leaves[/b] I bought these two as hatchlings when cherub was new. They were literally two pages from each other in the auction house and I was sure they'd be related. They ended up as an impulse buy but they make a lovely autumn pair. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4sDYhDp.png[/img] [s][b]Midnight Hour[/b] I always wanted a double orange halloween pair. They were sprung on me by chance when I spotted Evening and then obviously hunted down a mate for her. [/s] RE-HOMED [b]Why these pairs? [/b]I just don't feel the dragons themselves fit with my lair and my lore anymore. I haven't been able to find their true characters and feel they will do better in another lair. I apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. With these pairs departing I do have several new pairs in the works (plus some reworks to current pairs). Thanks for your understanding. [/center]
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Nekomancer77 @noblehunters @Kedreeva @JellyBoo @SoullessARMY @Flaxxendragon (PC Only) @chronoimp @DarkElite020 (Mathews, Male, Beige/Lemone/Beige) @casscain (Bolin, nature eyes, green/brown secondary, brown/greyish tertiary) @Kanke @ForeverEnchanted @Usoyo @Rolyo (pale secondaries only) @Juyoung @RayTheRassberry @Salemsgirl @Nemaira (new greens/colours) @Sionainn @Ballad @KyokiSatsujin (pref. green/blue colours, other colours ok if not dark) @Skitties (fern/shamrock or jungle/peridot) @Yay @Jon

So it has come to my realization that I can no longer expand my lair and things are starting to get tight. For this reason I have decided to sell some of my pairs and thought it best to let those on their pinglists know in case any of you would like to purchase them.

I am currently looking at selling the following pairs. Each pair will be 45k Treasure. If dragons do not sell as pairs, the individuals will be available (feel free to let me know if you only want one - I can ping you if the pair doesn't sell). None will come with familiars, apparel or skins.

BthWVVK.png
Magic Forces
These two imperials have coded bios and some adoptable bust artwork to match.
You can see them here and here.

pXLIih2.png
Painted Leaves
I bought these two as hatchlings when cherub was new. They were literally two pages from each other in the auction house and I was sure they'd be related. They ended up as an impulse buy but they make a lovely autumn pair.

4sDYhDp.png
Midnight Hour
I always wanted a double orange halloween pair. They were sprung on me by chance when I spotted Evening and then obviously hunted down a mate for her.

RE-HOMED

Why these pairs? I just don't feel the dragons themselves fit with my lair and my lore anymore. I haven't been able to find their true characters and feel they will do better in another lair.

I apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. With these pairs departing I do have several new pairs in the works (plus some reworks to current pairs). Thanks for your understanding.

CK1QM1M.png95010025.png94903983.png94679029.png95010033.png45872.png
@AncientSecrets

May I take the Midnight Hour pair?
@AncientSecrets

May I take the Midnight Hour pair?
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Flaxxendragon
Sure, I will get them ready and send them through in a crossroads to you. Thanks for giving them a home!
@Flaxxendragon
Sure, I will get them ready and send them through in a crossroads to you. Thanks for giving them a home!
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2190324][img]http://i.imgur.com/aAgwL10.gif[/img][/url]
aAgwL10.gif
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @KRONOSSPARTAN (male noct/imp) @Chadtronic @Yammie @Soraxus @HeartofLaw @Raya36

My Electric Spark pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first.

If you would rather be removed from the list, just let me know.

Two male imperials and a female nocturne this nest!

ALL SOLD

@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @KRONOSSPARTAN (male noct/imp) @Chadtronic @Yammie @Soraxus @HeartofLaw @Raya36

My Electric Spark pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first.

If you would rather be removed from the list, just let me know.

Two male imperials and a female nocturne this nest!

ALL SOLD

i have one I dont need another i have one I dont need another I have one I dont need another I have one I don't need another >_<
i have one I dont need another i have one I dont need another I have one I dont need another I have one I don't need another >_<
Yo, just wondering if I could go on the pinglist for desert butterflies and ragnarok? I also want to buy the brown spiral please! @ancientsecrets
Yo, just wondering if I could go on the pinglist for desert butterflies and ragnarok? I also want to buy the brown spiral please! @ancientsecrets
Looking for specific dragons: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2667172/1#post_38607187
Looking for bows! And renaming scrolls
@evetype
Sure thing, I will add you to the lists and set up a crossroads for the spiral! Thanks for the interest and giving this little spiral a home. ^.-.^
@evetype
Sure thing, I will add you to the lists and set up a crossroads for the spiral! Thanks for the interest and giving this little spiral a home. ^.-.^
@ancientsecrets

I would love to be put on your pinglist for the cool morning dragons, please!
@ancientsecrets

I would love to be put on your pinglist for the cool morning dragons, please!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 381 382