Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {The Secret Hatchery} Imp, Gaol + More!
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @authocracy @reginaRenegade @Yay

My Colour Flurry pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first.

If you would rather be removed from the list, just let me know.

Three blue range brothers this round, including an imperial with cyan circuit!

ALL SOLD

@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @authocracy @reginaRenegade @Yay

My Colour Flurry pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first.

Three blue range brothers this round, including an imperial with cyan circuit!

ALL SOLD

CK1QM1M.png97809982.png97809986.png97809988.png96544469.png45872.png
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Sionainn @Skitties (all) @Fllygon (males, mates for Era, no crystal) @Kanke @SoullessARMY @HeartofLaw @Raya36

My Grand Entrance pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Sionainn @Skitties (all) @Fllygon (males, mates for Era, no crystal) @Kanke @SoullessARMY @HeartofLaw @Raya36

My Grand Entrance pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@ancientsecrets add me to the pinglist for Midnight Venom, Desert Nomads, and dune Butterflies please! I'd also love to be affiliates, you can find my banner code on my hatchery post :]
@ancientsecrets add me to the pinglist for Midnight Venom, Desert Nomads, and dune Butterflies please! I'd also love to be affiliates, you can find my banner code on my hatchery post :]
5XZONXp.png
@Morifinde
Thank you, I have added you to the pinglists and I would love to affiliate with your hatchery! I will grab your banner and add you now. You can find mine on the front page of my hatchery.
@Morifinde
Thank you, I have added you to the pinglists and I would love to affiliate with your hatchery! I will grab your banner and add you now. You can find mine on the front page of my hatchery.
@ancientsecrets thanks!!
@ancientsecrets thanks!!
5XZONXp.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2250498][img]http://i.imgur.com/pzg3OJH.png[/img][/url]
pzg3OJH.png
5XZONXp.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Zayev @Zith

My Swirling Sands pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @ilimati @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Everwinged @Obscaenus @CrimsonInk @CorporalLevi @Shapes05 @saltyscone @Mintiani @SugarRose22 @Zayev @Zith

My Swirling Sands pair's nest has just hatched! Please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@ancientsecrets

I'd like the contour one please!!!
@ancientsecrets

I'd like the contour one please!!!
@Mintiani
Sure thing! I will send him your way via crossroads!
@Mintiani
Sure thing! I will send him your way via crossroads!