Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Secrets} New Dusthides, SD & Sandsurges
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 378 379
@thefaceradar
Thank you, I'm glad you like them.
I can hold if you like, and I can negotiate on prices as well.

Otherwise, no worries. I'm sure there will be more coatls to come.
@thefaceradar
Thank you, I'm glad you like them.
I can hold if you like, and I can negotiate on prices as well.

Otherwise, no worries. I'm sure there will be more coatls to come.
CK1QM1M.png94679027.png94679030.png94679031.png94484732.png45872.png
@FulgerLupFoc

My Silver Wolf imperial pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchling below.

This hatchling won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

If you would rather be removed from the list, just let me know.

All sold.

@FulgerLupFoc

My Silver Wolf imperial pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchling below.

This hatchling won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

All sold.

@FoolishRay

My Night Watch Guardian pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

All Sold.

@FoolishRay

My Night Watch Guardian pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

All Sold.

[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1257177][img]http://i.imgur.com/1on2wlo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
1on2wlo.jpg
9GuIYMe.jpgJOVrtwH.jpg

@Fornax @Lutielle

Hello, as mentioned here is the "Light Dark" imperial hatchlings from Pixel and Skype's nest. Pinging you both here to my hatchery as it makes it a little easier than hunting down your individual posts.

I'll do my standard thing I do for anyone on my ping lists. I won't be advertising these hatchlings nor listing them on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate prices). I am also willing to hold. It is first come, first served though.

Got one with blue wings, and another two in the black range wings.

Do let me know if you want to be ping for any others in the future, or if you have a set combo you'd like, just let me know.

All Sold.

@Fornax @Lutielle

Hello, as mentioned here is the "Light Dark" imperial hatchlings from Pixel and Skype's nest. Pinging you both here to my hatchery as it makes it a little easier than hunting down your individual posts.

I'll do my standard thing I do for anyone on my ping lists. I won't be advertising these hatchlings nor listing them on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate prices). I am also willing to hold. It is first come, first served though.

Got one with blue wings, and another two in the black range wings.

Do let me know if you want to be ping for any others in the future, or if you have a set combo you'd like, just let me know.

All Sold.

@ancientsecrets
I'm heading out shortly, but I'm very interested in the girl. Could you put her on hold for a few hours until I can get back online for me?
@ancientsecrets
I'm heading out shortly, but I'm very interested in the girl. Could you put her on hold for a few hours until I can get back online for me?
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle
Sure thing, I'll put her on hold for you.

[Edit]: Thank you! Crossroads accepted.
@Lutielle
Sure thing, I'll put her on hold for you.

[Edit]: Thank you! Crossroads accepted.
Prices Discounted!
Prices Discounted!
@Pentarasse @CupcakeConiption @FauveNox (Mordin Solus - Male - Fire Eyes)

My Autumn Breeze pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price.

If you would rather be removed from the ping list, just let me know.

All Sold.

@Pentarasse @CupcakeConiption @FauveNox (Mordin Solus - Male - Fire Eyes)

My Autumn Breeze pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price.

If you would rather be removed from the ping list, just let me know.

All Sold.

@EnteDeLohica @DweebLord (female Skydancers - 1 hatchling)
@Malokia (SDs - 2 hatchlings)

My Desert Survival pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchling won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

All seraph wings this time around.

ALL GONE

@EnteDeLohica @DweebLord (female Skydancers - 1 hatchling)
@Malokia (SDs - 2 hatchlings)

My Desert Survival pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below.

These hatchling won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy first at the listed price (I am willing to negotiate).

All seraph wings this time around.

ALL GONE

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 378 379