Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@vainqueurs could i get the magenta/forest/mulberry male? I will pay the 5k
@vainqueurs could i get the magenta/forest/mulberry male? I will pay the 5k
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@austrial unfortunately i no longer have him! :c sorry!
@austrial unfortunately i no longer have him! :c sorry!
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
@vainqueurs aww, alright. do you have any other low priced ones perhaps?
@vainqueurs aww, alright. do you have any other low priced ones perhaps?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@austrial not at the moment, no :c sometimes my progen has crymage babies, i could let you know if she has some next time?
@austrial not at the moment, no :c sometimes my progen has crymage babies, i could let you know if she has some next time?
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
@vainqueurs yes please! Danke, dass Sie extrem
@vainqueurs yes please! Danke, dass Sie extrem
@Hummingbirdb I have a Pearlcatcher pair that produces exclusively CryMages. They just hatched three babies. Could I add the pair and sell the babies here? I was thinking 12k each, 10k for Arcane flight members
@Hummingbirdb I have a Pearlcatcher pair that produces exclusively CryMages. They just hatched three babies. Could I add the pair and sell the babies here? I was thinking 12k each, 10k for Arcane flight members
bqij4ya.pngtumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngr5CjlMV.gifocma_badge_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8sd27f.pngA0qtRly.gif
@lightofnarnia Hey! I'm sorry but I'm not really keeping this thread up to date anymore since I left Arcane a couple of months ago. Good luck selling your dragons!
@lightofnarnia Hey! I'm sorry but I'm not really keeping this thread up to date anymore since I left Arcane a couple of months ago. Good luck selling your dragons!
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
1 2 3 4 5