Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BOREALIS BEES! ~Husky's Corner~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
JADE STATUE IMP JUST ADDED~!
JADE STATUE IMP JUST ADDED~!
3EnpSxZ.png
boomp
boomp
3EnpSxZ.png
ALL NEW HATCHIES!
ALL NEW HATCHIES!
3EnpSxZ.png
bump it
bump it
3EnpSxZ.png
bubump
bubump
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky
Hi! I'm new and I love number nine! I was wondering if I could pay 4500 for him? Is that okay of not its fine! Thanks for reading this!
@StoneHusky
Hi! I'm new and I love number nine! I was wondering if I could pay 4500 for him? Is that okay of not its fine! Thanks for reading this!
0o3rtTR.png

earth_ani.gif
@Flor21 If you really like him, and you can't afford any more than that, that's fine! That's why I made this thread! :3

If you want to give him a good home, and not just exalt/sell him (I hate to have to mention that, but I've had a few people pretend to really like a derg, haggle for less, and then immediately sell them for more :c), then 4500T is great!

So I can totally CR him to you right now, if you're sure! :D
@Flor21 If you really like him, and you can't afford any more than that, that's fine! That's why I made this thread! :3

If you want to give him a good home, and not just exalt/sell him (I hate to have to mention that, but I've had a few people pretend to really like a derg, haggle for less, and then immediately sell them for more :c), then 4500T is great!

So I can totally CR him to you right now, if you're sure! :D
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky
Omg yes please! I'm trying to start my own hatchery... (I'm a long way away) and I saw him and thought that he would go really well with my favorite imperial female!
Ps. I don't intend to exalt him
Thank you so much
@StoneHusky
Omg yes please! I'm trying to start my own hatchery... (I'm a long way away) and I saw him and thought that he would go really well with my favorite imperial female!
Ps. I don't intend to exalt him
Thank you so much
0o3rtTR.png

earth_ani.gif
@StoneHusky
Ps. How did you make your signature?
@StoneHusky
Ps. How did you make your signature?
0o3rtTR.png

earth_ani.gif
@Flor21 Wonderful! Sending him now~!
@Flor21 Wonderful! Sending him now~!