Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kaida's Sales/Mini Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
@kaida Sorry I'm not buying anything (full lair Dx), but I noticed that one of the 2gens has a 5 digit ID (Cirro #35451). I think there's a ping list somewhere for people who are interested in those - it's quite rare these days to find only that many digits in their ID. Valuable too I think.

If you were already aware of that then please ignore me XD Just wanted to make sure, as there was no mention of it separately!
@kaida Sorry I'm not buying anything (full lair Dx), but I noticed that one of the 2gens has a 5 digit ID (Cirro #35451). I think there's a ping list somewhere for people who are interested in those - it's quite rare these days to find only that many digits in their ID. Valuable too I think.

If you were already aware of that then please ignore me XD Just wanted to make sure, as there was no mention of it separately!
@majmu
Ah, no I wasn't aware of a list! I'll have to have a look around. Thanks for telling me ^^
@majmu
Ah, no I wasn't aware of a list! I'll have to have a look around. Thanks for telling me ^^
Wind Flight! Check out my subspecies idea and let me know what you think!
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida
is #13152239 still available?
@Kaida
is #13152239 still available?
HenRhandir (Wandering Child hatchery)
@Krystallos
She sure is!
She's still in the AH for 20kT, or did you have a different offer in mind?
@Krystallos
She sure is!
She's still in the AH for 20kT, or did you have a different offer in mind?
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida
20kT sounds fair, did you want to do a CR or did you want me to buy it from the AH?
also, could you let me know when your CaotIs are breeding again, they are now the only breed on my wishlist left and i am keen to buy one when i can.
@Kaida
20kT sounds fair, did you want to do a CR or did you want me to buy it from the AH?
also, could you let me know when your CaotIs are breeding again, they are now the only breed on my wishlist left and i am keen to buy one when i can.
@Krystallos
I'll send a CR in just a moment ^^
And I will absolutely put you on the pinglist for the Coatl pair. I should be putting them on a nest in a day or two, the female has a day of cooldown left to go and I have two other nests ready to hatch tomorrow too :P
@Krystallos
I'll send a CR in just a moment ^^
And I will absolutely put you on the pinglist for the Coatl pair. I should be putting them on a nest in a day or two, the female has a day of cooldown left to go and I have two other nests ready to hatch tomorrow too :P
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida
yay, thank you soo much
@Kaida
yay, thank you soo much
@Kaida
How much for Cirro?
@Kaida
How much for Cirro?
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire
At the moment his minimum price is 1.7 mil treasure, based on past offers.
@LittleLionFire
At the moment his minimum price is 1.7 mil treasure, based on past offers.
KiteWing Subspecies
@Kaida
Ah, sorry, wish I could do that but cannot right now. Would you hold him though? Towards the end of June I get 1500 gems, already have 977, and 248k treasure. Adding all that with a gem ratio of 1:590 I get 1.7+mil treasure. Is that okay? I understand if no.
@Kaida
Ah, sorry, wish I could do that but cannot right now. Would you hold him though? Towards the end of June I get 1500 gems, already have 977, and 248k treasure. Adding all that with a gem ratio of 1:590 I get 1.7+mil treasure. Is that okay? I understand if no.
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
1 2 3 4 5