Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="@NarentiDragon" date=2015-10-12 16:36:16] @ Chistovski Sure! Any particular pairs you want or all of the spiral pairs? :) [/quote] Missed the r so I didn't get the ping sorry! Just all the spiral pairs please because I have no idea what I want, so seeing them all I will eventually see the one I'm sure =3
@NarentiDragon wrote on 2015-10-12:
@ Chistovski
Sure!
Any particular pairs you want or all of the spiral pairs? :)

Missed the r so I didn't get the ping sorry! Just all the spiral pairs please because I have no idea what I want, so seeing them all I will eventually see the one I'm sure =3
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

Oh, sorry! I got it this time. X3
Oh, ok. I got you for all of them! The 'Sky Divers' pair, you'll have to wait until their next nest, because there's only one egg and UnicornHorse is on the waitinglist first. :)
Hope you don't mind the wait.
@Christovski

Oh, ok. I got you for all of them! The 'Sky Divers' pair, you'll have to wait until their next nest, because there's only one egg and UnicornHorse is on the waitinglist first. :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
[quote name="@NarentiDragon" date=2015-10-13 16:48:16] @ Christovski Oh, sorry! I got it this time. X3 Oh, ok. I got you for all of them! The 'Sky Divers' pair, you'll have to wait until their next nest, because there's only one egg and UnicornHorse is on the waitinglist first. :) Hope you don't mind the wait. [/quote] Waiting is 100% not an issue, it may even be a few nests before I decide on "the one" so I have no problem waiting, I need a female Wind Spiral to be my clan's Wind ambassador so I gotta choose wisely =D
@NarentiDragon wrote on 2015-10-13:
@ Christovski

Waiting is 100% not an issue, it may even be a few nests before I decide on "the one" so I have no problem waiting, I need a female Wind Spiral to be my clan's Wind ambassador so I gotta choose wisely =D
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

Oh, well, one of my spiral's daughters will have quite the honor in joining you and your clan! X3
I'm glad, I hate to make people wait, I know how hard it can be sometimes. :/
Well, I hope I can help you find what you need! :)
@Christovski

Oh, well, one of my spiral's daughters will have quite the honor in joining you and your clan! X3
I'm glad, I hate to make people wait, I know how hard it can be sometimes. :/
Well, I hope I can help you find what you need! :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon

thank you for letting me know...I missed this ping too as its DraveDragonheart not DragonDraveheart =P a shame none of the dragons meets the requirements I was after maybe next time =)
@NarentiDragon

thank you for letting me know...I missed this ping too as its DraveDragonheart not DragonDraveheart =P a shame none of the dragons meets the requirements I was after maybe next time =)
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@dravedragonheart

Oops! Sorry, about that! :/
I need to pay more attention to what I'm doing, sometimes. XD
That's fine! The Yamato pair, has a very fair percentage of crystal/facet and even a change of glitter. :)
Hopefully, they'll hatch what you need. :)
@dravedragonheart

Oops! Sorry, about that! :/
I need to pay more attention to what I'm doing, sometimes. XD
That's fine! The Yamato pair, has a very fair percentage of crystal/facet and even a change of glitter. :)
Hopefully, they'll hatch what you need. :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon

hehe its not a problem...Om hoping to get some breeding cards soon but i have to wait since the person who im getting them from is pretty busy with coursework
@NarentiDragon

hehe its not a problem...Om hoping to get some breeding cards soon but i have to wait since the person who im getting them from is pretty busy with coursework
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@UnicornHorse Hiya! One of the nests hatched today. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17641195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176412/17641195_350.png[/img] [/url] Male Spiral Ice Bar/ Royal Daub/ Navy Smoke 14kt or 28g
@UnicornHorse

Hiya! One of the nests hatched today. :)

17641195_350.png

Male Spiral
Ice Bar/ Royal Daub/ Navy Smoke
14kt or 28g
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@UnicornHorse

What do you mean by nothing? I'm afraid I'm not quite understanding, I'm sorry. :/
Please explain?
@UnicornHorse

What do you mean by nothing? I'm afraid I'm not quite understanding, I'm sorry. :/
Please explain?
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon
i spent my money
:\
i'm so sorry DX
@NarentiDragon
i spent my money
:\
i'm so sorry DX
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17