Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Pansexual and Genderqueer Prides~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There is a new pan baby!

Pan:
@Toothiana
@LittlestAngel
@ellobomalo
@CartelSaide
@sleepyshark
@Rockpelt
@SlimShady
@pyxell
@PsycheFennecat
@ChariHunter
@Nerada
@Lafiel
Spiral:
@shoujolegs
@MonoMonica
There is a new pan baby!

Pan:
@Toothiana
@LittlestAngel
@ellobomalo
@CartelSaide
@sleepyshark
@Rockpelt
@SlimShady
@pyxell
@PsycheFennecat
@ChariHunter
@Nerada
@Lafiel
Spiral:
@shoujolegs
@MonoMonica
c7boTMm.png
^
^
c7boTMm.png
^
^
c7boTMm.png
^
^
c7boTMm.png
^
^
c7boTMm.png
@LordQube you told me to ping you for crazy terts...well this GQ boy isn't selling and that tert could really be played with.
@LordQube you told me to ping you for crazy terts...well this GQ boy isn't selling and that tert could really be played with.
c7boTMm.png
@fractalbunny That is indeed one crazy tert :D Hmm, the genes aren't really my thing but I love his colors. Mind holding him for me until I get off work? Feel free to send a CR so I can just accept :3
@fractalbunny That is indeed one crazy tert :D Hmm, the genes aren't really my thing but I love his colors. Mind holding him for me until I get off work? Feel free to send a CR so I can just accept :3
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@FractalBunny

Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@FractalBunny

Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@LordQube oh yikes he sold while I was asleep XD I could put you on the pinglist for the pair

@sakurablossom added!
@LordQube oh yikes he sold while I was asleep XD I could put you on the pinglist for the pair

@sakurablossom added!
c7boTMm.png
@FractalBunny Oh wow! Well at least he sold right XD That's alright! Just let me know if you get any wild or weird terts :D
@FractalBunny Oh wow! Well at least he sold right XD That's alright! Just let me know if you get any wild or weird terts :D
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7