Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cat Colony Association
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
I like that idea :)
I like that idea :)
O9ckVGr.png
@ShamelessScalies
Ah, sounds good! They're such a cute pair of tabbies^-^
@ShamelessScalies
Ah, sounds good! They're such a cute pair of tabbies^-^
Also just added a new section for those who don't have cat pairs, or don't breed them, but wanna be in-the-know. :P
*Stares at Pyroclastic*
Also just added a new section for those who don't have cat pairs, or don't breed them, but wanna be in-the-know. :P
*Stares at Pyroclastic*
@ShamelessScalies
Sign me up as a cat colony promoter please! I do not breed but I've many a cat dragons in the making and a few already completed.
@ShamelessScalies
Sign me up as a cat colony promoter please! I do not breed but I've many a cat dragons in the making and a few already completed.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Pyroclastic
Want me to add you to some of the ping lists so you can see the other kitties and whatnot? Also we have an event pinglist and I'm hoping to hold a cat event soon.
@Pyroclastic
Want me to add you to some of the ping lists so you can see the other kitties and whatnot? Also we have an event pinglist and I'm hoping to hold a cat event soon.
@ShamelessScalies
Absolutely add me!

Which badge should I use?
@ShamelessScalies
Absolutely add me!

Which badge should I use?
@Pyroclastic
You can use any of the cat pattern ones! I think the orange tiger one would look nice with your clan banner. :P

Edit: OR THE BLACK LEOPARD. That may look even better. Color coordinating and all
@Pyroclastic
You can use any of the cat pattern ones! I think the orange tiger one would look nice with your clan banner. :P

Edit: OR THE BLACK LEOPARD. That may look even better. Color coordinating and all
@ShamelessScalies

I picked the wrong color!!!! ACK

must ................... change..................
@ShamelessScalies

I picked the wrong color!!!! ACK

must ................... change..................
Put the black paw back. I liked it better. lol
Put the black paw back. I liked it better. lol
@Pyroclastic
Out of the smoke a wild paw appears. XD
@Pyroclastic
Out of the smoke a wild paw appears. XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24