Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | VERY RARE 2nd GEN NOC! 1 OF 2!
1 2 3
Im thinking this will be an auction eventually maybe, but i really need to see if theres enough interest to begin with. SO. This here girl is a 2nd gen Noc, who is Coal/Platinum/Charcoal, and is [i]One of only two Nocturnes on the site with this color combo[/i]. His range is very close together. SO HERE HE IS! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11002920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110030/11002920_350.png[/img] [/url] Pretty huh? So firstly id like to see if there is ANY interest in this guy at all. SO if you ARE interested, leave a comment! THANKS EVERYONE!
Im thinking this will be an auction eventually maybe, but i really need to see if theres enough interest to begin with. SO. This here girl is a 2nd gen Noc, who is Coal/Platinum/Charcoal, and is One of only two Nocturnes on the site with this color combo. His range is very close together. SO HERE HE IS!

11002920_350.png

Pretty huh? So firstly id like to see if there is ANY interest in this guy at all. SO if you ARE interested, leave a comment! THANKS EVERYONE!
foxglovesbann.png
bump!
bump!
foxglovesbann.png
@Yaboiayeayeron

I am very interested! :))) She is perfect!
@Yaboiayeayeron

I am very interested! :))) She is perfect!
@Yaboiayeayeron

Interested!
@Yaboiayeayeron

Interested!
Bump!
Bump!
foxglovesbann.png
@Yaboiayeayeron

Posted here as you requested, still with my 65,000 offer on him (I can go higher too I haven't played too much in the fairgrounds today) c:
@Yaboiayeayeron

Posted here as you requested, still with my 65,000 offer on him (I can go higher too I haven't played too much in the fairgrounds today) c:
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@exoticnova @inanna @xxFNVxx are you all comfortable with doing an auction type thing or should I flip a coin on it or what? I've actually never done anything like this before xD
@exoticnova @inanna @xxFNVxx are you all comfortable with doing an auction type thing or should I flip a coin on it or what? I've actually never done anything like this before xD
foxglovesbann.png
@Yaboiayeayeron

Yeah I'm cool with an auction, or which whatever you initially decide on doing.
@Yaboiayeayeron

Yeah I'm cool with an auction, or which whatever you initially decide on doing.
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
Bump
Bump
foxglovesbann.png
@inanna @xxFNVxx just repinging you incase you missed the last one!
@inanna @xxFNVxx just repinging you incase you missed the last one!
foxglovesbann.png
1 2 3