Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moonlit Sea] XXY Dusthide & more!
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226
@Zaratyst

I'm sorry about your stepdad! :( I hope your mom Is doing okay/will be ok once you go see her!
@Zaratyst

I'm sorry about your stepdad! :( I hope your mom Is doing okay/will be ok once you go see her!
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
@Wrath Thank you, I can use all the good vibes I can get, and her, much moreso.
@Wrath Thank you, I can use all the good vibes I can get, and her, much moreso.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
; n; I'm very, very sorry to hear about your loss. Please send love to your mother and the rest of your effected loved ones. Don't worry about dragons, your pixel children will be here when you come back. <3
; n; I'm very, very sorry to hear about your loss. Please send love to your mother and the rest of your effected loved ones. Don't worry about dragons, your pixel children will be here when you come back. <3
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Zaratyst
I'm so sorry to hear about your step-dad, and I really hope you manage cope. I am always opens to PMs if you need to rant :)
@Zaratyst
I'm so sorry to hear about your step-dad, and I really hope you manage cope. I am always opens to PMs if you need to rant :)
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@Zaratyst Sorry to hear about your stepdad, wishing you and your family all the best at this time.
@Zaratyst Sorry to hear about your stepdad, wishing you and your family all the best at this time.
@Zaratyst

I'm so sorry to hear about your step-dad. Take as long as a break as you need; we'll all be more than willing to wait until things get better.
@Zaratyst

I'm so sorry to hear about your step-dad. Take as long as a break as you need; we'll all be more than willing to wait until things get better.
@Zaratyst I am so sorry to hear this. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Please, take all the time you need, and if you need to talk, I'm happy to listen.
@Zaratyst I am so sorry to hear this. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Please, take all the time you need, and if you need to talk, I'm happy to listen.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@zaratyst
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are able to get through this. Take all the time you need, we all understand!
@zaratyst
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are able to get through this. Take all the time you need, we all understand!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Thanks all! He'd been suffering from cancer for a few years, so for him it is probably a blessing to be out of pain. I didn't know him well, since they met and married in 2004 or so, and I've lived far away since 1989! However, he and my mom made each other happy, which is wonderful, and well-deserved by them both. My mom is a mess, understandably, so I just need to go down and hug her for several days.

Ha ha, pixel children (@OverlordFreya) I'll be on my iPad, lurking in dragon land as a distraction, I'm sure I'll need it!
Thanks all! He'd been suffering from cancer for a few years, so for him it is probably a blessing to be out of pain. I didn't know him well, since they met and married in 2004 or so, and I've lived far away since 1989! However, he and my mom made each other happy, which is wonderful, and well-deserved by them both. My mom is a mess, understandably, so I just need to go down and hug her for several days.

Ha ha, pixel children (@OverlordFreya) I'll be on my iPad, lurking in dragon land as a distraction, I'm sure I'll need it!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst
Sorry for the loss of your step dad, hope your mom is doing ok!

Could I be on the ping list/request breedings for:
Viviane and Legolas
Percival and Trelawney (hoping for Turquoise tert)

Thank you!!
@Zaratyst
Sorry for the loss of your step dad, hope your mom is doing ok!

Could I be on the ping list/request breedings for:
Viviane and Legolas
Percival and Trelawney (hoping for Turquoise tert)

Thank you!!
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 225 226