Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
♫bump♫
♫bump♫
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed I don't have the space right now! I'll like to stay on the ping list though!
@WithaZed I don't have the space right now! I'll like to stay on the ping list though!
@QueenCoachella

No problem! I'm just going to be keeping people on my pinglists until they specifically request to be removed anyway. :)
@QueenCoachella

No problem! I'm just going to be keeping people on my pinglists until they specifically request to be removed anyway. :)
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
♫bump♫
♫bump♫
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
I'll take Mr. 18k =v=)/ if no one has CR'd for him or something alreadyyy..... And I'll probably pay some of the way with Duskrats LOL.
I'll take Mr. 18k =v=)/ if no one has CR'd for him or something alreadyyy..... And I'll probably pay some of the way with Duskrats LOL.
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian

Yeah he's still available! How many duskrats did you wanna use? I'll check AH prices to let you know how much it would knock off the total
@Cascaedian

Yeah he's still available! How many duskrats did you wanna use? I'll check AH prices to let you know how much it would knock off the total
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed Cheapest price I saw on the first three pages of lowest-to-highest-price for Duskrats was 325 each (25 Duskrats for 10,000kT), so I'll throw 14 Duskrats at you to knock off 4,550kT B) Does that sound good to you?

(edit add-on: that would be a total of 13,450kT and 14 Duskrats)
@WithaZed Cheapest price I saw on the first three pages of lowest-to-highest-price for Duskrats was 325 each (25 Duskrats for 10,000kT), so I'll throw 14 Duskrats at you to knock off 4,550kT B) Does that sound good to you?

(edit add-on: that would be a total of 13,450kT and 14 Duskrats)
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cascaedian

Hey sorry I went to bed last night! And this morning I have a CR from someone who wants to pay for him in all gems so I'm gonna accept that offer,,, Sorry about that! D:
I'll keep you updated on when they nest again I am hoping they give me more eggs next time
@Cascaedian

Hey sorry I went to bed last night! And this morning I have a CR from someone who wants to pay for him in all gems so I'm gonna accept that offer,,, Sorry about that! D:
I'll keep you updated on when they nest again I am hoping they give me more eggs next time
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
♫bump♫
♫bump♫
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed Hola! Can you add me to the pinglist for Don't Get Lost in Heaven please? c:
@WithaZed Hola! Can you add me to the pinglist for Don't Get Lost in Heaven please? c:
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14