Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Pastelia @GhostPaladin @RainbowRay @Vesuvia @Dweeb @LynterriaHatake @Asgrk
@YseTheGreat @Thorbjorn @Stefon @Murasaki

Hello everyone! Don't Get Lost in Heaven has two hatchlings available, a male and female. Both are lavender/magenta/banana.
@YseTheGreat @Thorbjorn @Stefon @Murasaki

Hello everyone! Don't Get Lost in Heaven has two hatchlings available, a male and female. Both are lavender/magenta/banana.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed thanks for the ping! c:
I'm going to hang on for a pink secondary this time I think, so please keep me on the pinglist :0
@WithaZed thanks for the ping! c:
I'm going to hang on for a pink secondary this time I think, so please keep me on the pinglist :0
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Murasaki

Alright!
@Murasaki

Alright!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Bump!
Bump!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Thorbjorn

Hello all! So lately I have lost some of my interest in flight rising and I don't know what to do to become interested again, but for the time being I am planning on closing the hatchery for a while, so some of my breeding pairs are being sold, as I am no longer interested in them.

Currently listed on the front page are two Don't Get Lost in Heaven hatchlings, one Plastic Beach hatchling, and the breeding pair Plastic Beach.
@Thorbjorn

Hello all! So lately I have lost some of my interest in flight rising and I don't know what to do to become interested again, but for the time being I am planning on closing the hatchery for a while, so some of my breeding pairs are being sold, as I am no longer interested in them.

Currently listed on the front page are two Don't Get Lost in Heaven hatchlings, one Plastic Beach hatchling, and the breeding pair Plastic Beach.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed AHHHHH whyyyyyyy! Can I get first dibs on dergs cuz your my sisteeeerrr
@WithaZed AHHHHH whyyyyyyy! Can I get first dibs on dergs cuz your my sisteeeerrr
tumblr_nxpdcgVuhq1teewzgo1_500.gif
@Pastelia

Let me know which ones you want??? I'll be parting with Vaedra once the nest she's on hatches, and she would fit your lair.
@Pastelia

Let me know which ones you want??? I'll be parting with Vaedra once the nest she's on hatches, and she would fit your lair.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@Thorbjorn @Aurialle

Good morning! Ghost Train has 5 hatchlings available. Also, the parents are available for sale!
@Thorbjorn @Aurialle

Good morning! Ghost Train has 5 hatchlings available. Also, the parents are available for sale!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed I'd like to be affiliates! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1414551][img]http://i.imgur.com/majwXKg.gif[/img][/url][/code]
@WithaZed
I'd like to be affiliates!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1414551][img]http://i.imgur.com/majwXKg.gif[/img][/url]
Click The Banner Below To Check Out My Hatchery! ^.^
majwXKg.gif
@Esxa
I'm sorry, but my hatchery is closed down right now. If I do something new in the future, we could be affiliates!
@Esxa
I'm sorry, but my hatchery is closed down right now. If I do something new in the future, we could be affiliates!
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14