Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Sweetery| Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Kosmogonia

Thanks! ♥ I'm painfully picky about which ones I keep though aahhh ;;w;;
@Kosmogonia

Thanks! ♥ I'm painfully picky about which ones I keep though aahhh ;;w;;
ebeb4142ba3060d7f21e399b51cf7329255a0da9.png
@OhSweetie

Ooohh man I feel you on that ;v; I'm still clearing my lair out atm (waiting for this one person to pick up Pancake and Amayi at the xroads xnx") because I just-- I want my lair to be all nice and specialized, and a good portion of my dragons weren't pastels nor did they remind me of space in any way, so I eventually made the decision to send them off to new homes. x0x""
@OhSweetie

Ooohh man I feel you on that ;v; I'm still clearing my lair out atm (waiting for this one person to pick up Pancake and Amayi at the xroads xnx") because I just-- I want my lair to be all nice and specialized, and a good portion of my dragons weren't pastels nor did they remind me of space in any way, so I eventually made the decision to send them off to new homes. x0x""
inactive
@Kosmogonia

That's what I've been doing. Most of my odd dragons have been sold or exalted already, but I still have a few left behind. Of course there are some that I just can't get rid of. My two eyeburner pairs and my cryfacesnowbelly pair.... ;;0;; I'll keep them foreveeerrrr
@Kosmogonia

That's what I've been doing. Most of my odd dragons have been sold or exalted already, but I still have a few left behind. Of course there are some that I just can't get rid of. My two eyeburner pairs and my cryfacesnowbelly pair.... ;;0;; I'll keep them foreveeerrrr
@OhSweetie

Aaaahhh I feel that ;v; I couldn't bring myself to give Oblige away even though I was having soooo many difficulties finding a partner for him. He was one of my first dragons and I love him so much//
@OhSweetie

Aaaahhh I feel that ;v; I couldn't bring myself to give Oblige away even though I was having soooo many difficulties finding a partner for him. He was one of my first dragons and I love him so much//
inactive
@Kosmogonia Mulberry and ice look so good together. If you could find a white range or rose girl with a lavender tert, they could make such pretty babies~~ Something like [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=67&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=15&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] ........ [s]I need this dragon oh no[/s]
@Kosmogonia

Mulberry and ice look so good together. If you could find a white range or rose girl with a lavender tert, they could make such pretty babies~~

Something like
dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=67&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=15&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

........ I need this dragon oh no
@OhSweetie oH MY GOD,,,,, that coatl is so precious i have a miGHTY NEED// i ended up impulsively buying an imp for him while i was at school because i have a weakness for pretty smoky imps ;v; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10587961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105880/10587961_350.png[/img] [/url] i may end up sWITCHING THINGS UP THO BC,,, THAT IS SUCH A CUTE COMBO
@OhSweetie

oH MY GOD,,,,, that coatl is so precious
i have a miGHTY NEED//

i ended up impulsively buying an imp for him while i was at school because i have a weakness for pretty smoky imps ;v;

10587961_350.png

i may end up sWITCHING THINGS UP THO BC,,, THAT IS SUCH A CUTE COMBO
inactive
@Kosmogonia

;;3;; That imp is so pretty too though! I love smoke, but I have hardly anything with it. I have a serious problem with underbelly and gembond. My lair is covered with it as well as coatls and imps. I need to branch out more. Even the next dragon I'm getting has underbelly;;;;;;

I'll be sure to keep a lookout in the auction house for any rose-ice lavender girls that look good with your PC. o/ If anything, you could alternate between two girls. Pearlcatchers have a pretty quick cooldown so having two breeding partners makes it so he'll always be able to breed on the day it stops cooldown.
@Kosmogonia

;;3;; That imp is so pretty too though! I love smoke, but I have hardly anything with it. I have a serious problem with underbelly and gembond. My lair is covered with it as well as coatls and imps. I need to branch out more. Even the next dragon I'm getting has underbelly;;;;;;

I'll be sure to keep a lookout in the auction house for any rose-ice lavender girls that look good with your PC. o/ If anything, you could alternate between two girls. Pearlcatchers have a pretty quick cooldown so having two breeding partners makes it so he'll always be able to breed on the day it stops cooldown.
@OhSweetie Can I get on the ping list for Sugardream and Fairyfloss? Nocs only please!
@OhSweetie Can I get on the ping list for Sugardream and Fairyfloss? Nocs only please!
@Psychedelic

Absolutely!
@Psychedelic

Absolutely!
@OhSweetie

oH GOSH... that's actually a really good idea why have i never thought about that????? you're a lifesaver omg

thANK YOU
@OhSweetie

oH GOSH... that's actually a really good idea why have i never thought about that????? you're a lifesaver omg

thANK YOU
inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32