Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kërmill's Hatchery | HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VigilanteSnail

Thank you!
@VigilanteSnail

Thank you!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NlardlI.gif[/img] [/center]
NlardlI.gif
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro3_r3_500.gif
[center][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/roseannepage/affiliatebump_zpsazohmbzy.jpg[/img][/center]
affiliatebump_zpsazohmbzy.jpg
g8hL2wi.gifbanners33_zpsre7kars1_by_roseannepage-dbgk5hq.jpg9VEa4zb.gif
@gloryrising @Shemei @Ivysaurus @QueenCoachella @PhantomDaVinci

Wow, I am so not on top of things. Gjak hatched a few days ago, with two wildclaws and two coatls. I've updated the hatchlings to include them!

@ gloryrising, I'm in the process of adding four nocturnes at the back of my lair, so if they're not up by the time you check, just look at the back of my lair!
@gloryrising @Shemei @Ivysaurus @QueenCoachella @PhantomDaVinci

Wow, I am so not on top of things. Gjak hatched a few days ago, with two wildclaws and two coatls. I've updated the hatchlings to include them!

@ gloryrising, I'm in the process of adding four nocturnes at the back of my lair, so if they're not up by the time you check, just look at the back of my lair!

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@VigilanteSnail May you please put me on hold for the only gembond coatl and remove me from the pinglist? c:
@VigilanteSnail May you please put me on hold for the only gembond coatl and remove me from the pinglist? c:
ivy%20truthy%20hatchery_zpslbw3hrj5.png
@Ivysaurus

Sure thing!
@Ivysaurus

Sure thing!

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@vigilantesnail
I've changed hatcheries, and have a new banner! Please click on the little icon in my signature to get the new banner :) I've gone from Searing Hatcheries to Diamond Cut Hatchery
@vigilantesnail
I've changed hatcheries, and have a new banner! Please click on the little icon in my signature to get the new banner :) I've gone from Searing Hatcheries to Diamond Cut Hatchery
Friendly bump~~
Friendly bump~~
200_s.gif
affiliate bump!~
affiliate bump!~
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6