Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | - - -The Lucky Egg
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
@anika - Must have Marble for my demon gal! Discount stacks 15% (affiliate and light), so 12,750t? He's so perfect for her!

By the way, did we ever finish that CYOA?
@anika - Must have Marble for my demon gal! Discount stacks 15% (affiliate and light), so 12,750t? He's so perfect for her!

By the way, did we ever finish that CYOA?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1

Your math is perfect. ^^ I'll send you a CR shortly. Though the link to the gal you mentioned isn't working. :( I'd love to see her, so if you could fix that, that would be great!

There is a final post and prize distribution set to go on at the same time. I've had issues with the Google spreadsheet document, to say the least. I'm never letting anyone from my school near a computer again. Never.
@heartcrusher1

Your math is perfect. ^^ I'll send you a CR shortly. Though the link to the gal you mentioned isn't working. :( I'd love to see her, so if you could fix that, that would be great!

There is a final post and prize distribution set to go on at the same time. I've had issues with the Google spreadsheet document, to say the least. I'm never letting anyone from my school near a computer again. Never.
@anika - When the link fails so hard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27354636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273547/27354636_350.png[/img] [/url] Awesome, can't wait to see it! -shudders- That sounds awful.
@anika - When the link fails so hard.

27354636_350.png

Awesome, can't wait to see it! -shudders- That sounds awful.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@MadisonFae @ADarkWinter @RainbowWolfy @Calixia (darker) @FoxerOwl @Aochiro @PhanntomDaVinci @Envelin @pbg146 @Darkrait

The Tropical Spice pair had some babies!
@MadisonFae @ADarkWinter @RainbowWolfy @Calixia (darker) @FoxerOwl @Aochiro @PhanntomDaVinci @Envelin @pbg146 @Darkrait

The Tropical Spice pair had some babies!
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139